• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nuzlocke Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Update #1: 13-06

Just beat Crasher Wave, and won my fifth gym badge! Yes, Crasher Wave is m fifth badge, because one of the gym bosses got switched around in Platinum... :P
    Anywho, I beat him with the following Pokémon:

In Party:
    -Roselia (lv. 42)
    -Luxray (lv. 40)
    -Staraptor (lv. 37)
    -Machoke (lv. 35)
    -Bibarel (lv. 35)
    -Mothim (lv. 35)

-The item Luxray is holding is a Shell Bell; this is allowed, right?

Next up: Byron of the Steel Gym in Canalave City!

Frozen King Prawns

Forget Rollout. NOW! Grrr.
    Years
  • Update #1:

-Started the game.
    -Chose Turtwig, Level 5, obviously, and went through the pointless beginning of game filler, called Turtwig Potatoes.
    -Caught Kricketot (Gerald) on Route 202. Met at level 4. I may have facepalmed here. Several times.
    -Evolved Kricketot just before Jubilife
    -Killed an unwanted Budew on Route 204.

Current Team:

m Potatoes (Turtwig) - Level 11 - Brave - Overgrow - Route 201

Tackle
    Withdraw
    Absorb

m Gerald (Kricketune) - Level 11 - Quiet - Swarm - Route 202

Growl
    Bide
    Fury Cutter

Box:

Spoiler:

Dead:

Spoiler:

Failed Pokemon Capture Routes:

Spoiler:

I'll update when I beat Roark/Can be bothered.

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    -caught budew in Rt. 204
    Geodude died to Mars :(
    -I caught a buneary in Eterna
    (Staravia evolved along with Monferno some time after roark)
    Buneary died because of Fodder and Monferno to Gust
    I caught medicham and bronzor but they died
    Gardenia was swept with Staravia's Pluck
    -My abra died to Fodder for Jupiter
    -I caught gligar
    Going to get Tm for EQ I found Gible after 10 mins of shock i caught him but gligar had to die
    -i also caught a gastly in the chateau and my Magikarp evolved
    -Fantina = Cake walk with Gyrados (only thing I used)
    -Skipping some stuff
    -I obtained a Porygon :D
    -Now Im skipping Maylene so I can train because i like my team and i dont want anyone to die (ok maybe budew but thats because he doesnt love me)

Lvl 28 Staravia (Avian) Tackle,Quick Attack,Pluck,Endeavor (Lake Verity)
    Lvl 27 Gabite (Ursula) EQ,Dragon Rage,Take Down,Sandstorm (Wayward Cave)
    Lvl 27 porygon2 (Pixal) Psybeam,Magnet Rise,Thunder,Recover (Veilstone)
    Lvl 26 Gengar (Gas) Focus Blast,Shadow Punch,Confuse Ray,Night Shade (Old Chateau)
    Lvl 27 Gyrados (Koi) Bite,Leer,Tackle,Dragon Rage (Route 218)

PC: Bibarel (Route 209) Egg (Eterna) Bidoof (Route 202) Rhyhorn (Route 214)

Dead:Geodude,Monferno,Buneary,Bronzor,Medicham,Gligar,Abra,(Edit) budew

I forgot to mention that i had to restart my game from the last post because I forgot to save.Luckly the onlky thing that really changed was My dead Monferno's nature changed to Modest (was jolly) and Staravia's new nature is Hasty instead of Relaxed

Edit: budew just Died :(
    I take back what I said I want him to live

Last edited:

Frozen King Prawns

Forget Rollout. NOW! Grrr.
    Years
  • Update #2:

-Destroyed every trainer around Jubilife
    -Caught Batricia (Zubat) in Ravaged path at level 4.
    -Failed to catch a Bidoof on route 203
    -Failed to catch a Geodude in Oreburgh Gate
    -Caught Dr. Onix (Onix) in Oreburgh Mine at level 8.
    -Dr Onix dies in a fight with a Machop.
    -Caught Champion (Machop) on route 207 at level 5.
    -Defeated Roark.

Current Team:

m Potatoes (Turtwig) - Level 15 - Brave - Overgrow - Route 201

Tackle
    Withdraw
    Absorb
    Razor Leaf

m Gerald (Kricketune) - Level 12 - Quiet - Swarm - Route 202

Growl
    Bide
    Fury Cutter

f Batricia (Zubat) - Level 10 - Timid - Inner Focus - Ravaged Path

Leech Life
    Supersonic
    Astonish

m Champion (Machop) - Level 11 - Relaxed - Guts - Route 207

Low Kick
    Leer
    Focus Energy
    Karate Chop

Box:

Spoiler:

Dead:

Spoiler:

Failed Pokemon Capture Routes:

Spoiler:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Fought Maylene and Wake pretty easy I also found a Yanma.I'm adding it to my team despite Having 2 Flying types already,if it proves it's worth as a Yanmega i'm keeping it if it dosn't i'll be back to five pokemon.Training for Cyrus' battle at Solaceon

Lvl 35 Staraptor (Avain)
    Lvl 34 gyrados (Koi)
    Lvl 35 gengar (Gas)
    lvl 34 Gabite (Ursula)
    Lvl 34 porygon2 (Pixal)
    Lvl 28 Yanma (Baku)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Just beat Byron of the Canalave Steel Gym, and won my 6th Gym Badge!
    This gym was actually pretty easy, I managed to get through both the trainers and the Gym Leader alone with nothing but my Machoke. If only I could evolve it into Machamp!

Anywho, I retrieved the 6th Gym Badge with the following Pokémon:
    -Machoke (lv. 47)
    -Luxray (lv. 45)
    -Bibarel (lv. 45)
    -Roserade (lv. 43)
    -Mothim (lv. 40)
    -Staraptor (lv. 40)

Next up: Candice at the Snowpoint Ice Gym, and Oh No! Trouble at Lake Valor!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Yeah iv heard of this. I know some ppl doing it. Its a good challenge extremly hard.
    Im going to do it on SS now :P

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    more updates yay

-After grinding Yamna to Yanmega and bring it to lvl 36 i decided to go to canalve.rival was easy Staraptor couldnt touch gengar,heracross was easy with a switch in with Staraptor (Im playing on set so i cout critted by night slash :/) Empoleon was a little bit difficult but i managed to kill it with Gyra's Dragon Rage.Rapadash was killed with an Aqua Tail and Roserade was managed with Yanmega.Went to iron island and caught me a Graveler.Helped Riley (Ridley?) and Byron was swepted with Gabite.Going to Saturn his Golbat haxed yanmega with a Crit Flich :/ then Crit again.(R.I.P Baku.)Decided to train my Rhyhorn to lvl 38 and went to mars.She was handled easily and Climbing Mt.Coronet I had to deposited Gabite for Biberal's slavery.Then Porygon2 died to a fellow Porygon2 with 2 crit Signal beams (R.I.P Pixal) Now Im fighting the Snowpoint gym trainers with a Gyrados because i was planning to use Pory but he Died >.>

Team

Lvl 40 Staraptor (Avain)
    Lvl 41 Gyrados (Koi)
    Lvl 40 Gengar (Gas)
    Lvl 38 Gabite (Ursula)
    Lvl 40 Rhyhorn (Terror)

wobbuffett

USELESS Pokemon
    Years
  • Hmm, sounds interesting. Count me in.

I will be playing... Pearl version. Assuming No$ is working correctly. Otherwise it'll have to be a GBC/GBA game.

UPDATE; Checked the first gym, and consequently chosen PIPLUP as a started. Will update again after obatining the Coal badge.

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Hmm, sounds interesting. Count me in.

I will be playing... Pearl version. Assuming No$ is working correctly. Otherwise it'll have to be a GBC/GBA game.

UPDATE; Checked the first gym, and consequently chosen PIPLUP as a started. Will update again after obatining the Coal badge.

I advise training your Intire team to lvl 16 or 15 before fighing him because that will really help you in the future.

Yeah iv heard of this. I know some ppl doing it. Its a good challenge extremly hard.
    Im going to do it on SS now :P
    This is a Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Nuzlocke Thread .Not a Heart Gold/Soul Silver Nuzlocke Thread.I could give you the link to the correct thread if you want

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Scratch Pearl, I'm going to be doing a no-save using Diamond! So long as I don't save over my actual game accidentally, and permanently erase my Darkrai, along with any chance of getting the massive amounts of pokes stored in the PokéRanch, I should be fine!

Rules:

Standard Nuzlock rules.

Spoiler:

And so, a (hopefully) epic journey begins.

NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE!

The area was near Lake Verity. It was noon.
    After watching Professor Rowan and his Lackey, some dark haired girl in a short skirt, ramble on about who knows what, he glared expectantly. A young boy, seemingly no older then 11, was hiding behind a tree, waiting for the twosome to leave. When Rowan and the girl finally did leave, they left behind a large suitcase. Just as expected. Before the boy could leave his hiding place and snag it, two other children had wandered around and stumbled upon the case. Suddenly, a couple of Starly flew out at the duo and attacked! Frantically, the two boys checked the suitcase and grabbed pokéballs out of it!
    The weird kid in the beret sent out a turtwig!

________
    VS.
    ________

████████████
    TURTWIG LVL.5♂

TURTWIG used Tackle!

██████░░░░░░
    STARLY LVL.2♂

STARLY used Tackle!

███████████░
    TURTWIG LVL.5♂

TURTWIG used Tackle!

░░░░░KO░░░░░
    STARLY LVL.2♂

STARLY fainted!

TURTWIG gained 16 Exp. Points!

And so, the battle ended just as quickly as it started. The blond headed kid sent out none other then CHIMCHAR, but that battle was not important, and he won. A few moments after the battle, Rowan's lackey came into the scene and took the suitcase back. "Drat..." muttered the boy hidding in the woods. Soon after that, the girl left, and so did the two boys.

*A long, long, LONG while later*

The boy in the berret returned to the lake for seemingly no reason. He stood near the trees, looking around blankly. For what reason? The Boy in the woods did not know, or care, all he knew was, that this was his one and only chance to do what he was planning to do all along.

"Gulpin, Bullet Seed!"

*BANG!*

░░░░░KO░░░░░
    Lucas LVL.1♂

"That takes care of that fashion wreck...Now, to assume identity!"

The second boy quickly swapped clothing with the first, until he looked almost exactly like him, from a distance at least. He left the beret behind, and instead kept his dark Blue Baseba...Er, Pokémon Cap, with a Great Ball pattern in the cap's center.

"Okay Gulpin, get rid of the evidence."

The small green blob opened it's mouth wide, and...

"No, just drag it near the forest somewhere, behind a tree or something."

The Gulpin nodded, and hauled the beret kid away with little effort.

The kid glanced at the pokeball in his hand. "Turtwig, eh. Pff, why do they always pick the grass starter..."

The boy started toward Sandgem, figuring it to be his next destination, and after a few brief brush-ins with bidoofs (resulting in a level up for the Turtwig), made it to the small town.

Suddently, Rowan's lackey, who he thought he overheard somewhere was called "Dawn" spotted and ran up to him!

"Oh, there you are! Please come with- Wait, you're not Lucas!"

"No, I'm not. Name's Rick. Nuzrick."

CURRENT STATUS:

Party:
    Spoiler:

Boxed:

N/A

Casualties:

N/A

Areas cleared of Pokémon:

Lake Verity (*Got* Turtwig)
    Route 202 (Could Not Capture Bidoof)

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Ok, I've read through the comments on this thread and I want to start up this challenge on my Platinum, beginning tomorrow. I'll post all progress as a log here on this thread.
    And I am not gonna stop till I win!! Or I do terribly and get a game over. :)

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Scratch Pearl, I'm going to be doing a no-save using Diamond! So long as I don't save over my actual game accidentally, and permanently erase my Darkrai, along with any chance of getting the massive amounts of pokes stored in the PokéRanch, I should be fine!

Rules:

Standard Nuzlock rules.

Spoiler:

And so, a (hopefully) epic journey begins.

NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE!

The area was near Lake Verity. It was noon.
    After watching Professor Rowan and his Lackey, some dark haired girl in a short skirt, ramble on about who knows what, he glared expectantly. A young boy, seemingly no older then 11, was hiding behind a tree, waiting for the twosome to leave. When Rowan and the girl finally did leave, they left behind a large suitcase. Just as expected. Before the boy could leave his hiding place and snag it, two other children had wandered around and stumbled upon the case. Suddenly, a couple of Starly flew out at the duo and attacked! Frantically, the two boys checked the suitcase and grabbed pokéballs out of it!
    The weird kid in the beret sent out a turtwig!

________
    VS.
    ________

████████████
    TURTWIG LVL.5♂

TURTWIG used Tackle!

██████░░░░░░
    STARLY LVL.2♂

STARLY used Tackle!

███████████░
    TURTWIG LVL.5♂

TURTWIG used Tackle!

░░░░░KO░░░░░
    STARLY LVL.2♂

STARLY fainted!

TURTWIG gained 16 Exp. Points!

And so, the battle ended just as quickly as it started. The blond headed kid sent out none other then CHIMCHAR, but that battle was not important, and he won. A few moments after the battle, Rowan's lackey came into the scene and took the suitcase back. "Drat..." muttered the boy hidding in the woods. Soon after that, the girl left, and so did the two boys.

*A long, long, LONG while later*

The boy in the berret returned to the lake for seemingly no reason. He stood near the trees, looking around blankly. For what reason? The Boy in the woods did not know, or care, all he knew was, that this was his one and only chance to do what he was planning to do all along.

"Gulpin, Bullet Seed!"

*BANG!*

░░░░░KO░░░░░
    Lucas LVL.1♂

"That takes care of that fashion wreck...Now, to assume identity!"

The second boy quickly swapped clothing with the first, until he looked almost exactly like him, from a distance at least. He left the beret behind, and instead kept his dark Blue Baseba...Er, Pokémon Cap, with a Great Ball pattern in the cap's center.

"Okay Gulpin, get rid of the evidence."

The small green blob opened it's mouth wide, and...

"No, just drag it near the forest somewhere, behind a tree or something."

The Gulpin nodded, and hauled the beret kid away with little effort.

The kid glanced at the pokeball in his hand. "Turtwig, eh. Pff, why do they always pick the grass starter..."

The boy started toward Sandgem, figuring it to be his next destination, and after a few brief brush-ins with bidoofs (resulting in a level up for the Turtwig), made it to the small town.

Suddently, Rowan's lackey, who he thought he overheard somewhere was called "Dawn" spotted and ran up to him!

"Oh, there you are! Please come with- Wait, you're not Lucas!"

CURRENT STATUS:

Party:
    Spoiler:

Boxed:

N/A

Casualties:

N/A

Route 202 (Could Not Capture Bidoof)

I see you've been reading Nuzlocke Comics?

Anyways.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • I see you've been reading Nuzlocke Comics?

Heh, you saw the subtle reference, huh?

Now, on with the update:

----

Dawn stood for a moment, puzzled.

"Sorry, you look sort of like a person that Professor Rowan is interested in. "

Nuzrick gazed at her blankly.

"Uhh, well let me know if you see a person that looks a lot like you! Bye for now!"

Dawn headed away, going up the north path to Route 202. Nuzrick himself planned to go through Route 202, but first, he figured he should go to the Pokémon Center in order to heal Turtwig. Turtwig.

It just dawned onto him that Turtwig didn't have a formal name yet.

Nickname all of your Pokemon so you have an attachment to them. "Each Pokemon is a best friend to you, to see them die is heartbreaking."
    "Hmmm...", Nuzrick thought. "What to name him..."

He brainstormed a few names, until finally something came up. "Ulch, Gulch, Bulch...Mulch."

Nuzrick threw TURTWIG's pokeball, and out came the little green turtle. It looked at Nuzrick and noticed that he was not it's original trainer. It had a puzzled look on it's face.

"Look here buddy, you're my new partner. That person you were with earlier, well, he left you alone to die, and I saved you. So for now on, we're...Friends. You know that person who was directing you to beat up those Bidoofs? That was me. Now, follow me, and do what I say, and we should both be fine..."

The Turtwig continued to look at him with a puzzled gaze, but nodded, as if perfectly understanding what he said.

"By the way, your new name is Mulch. Remember it, and love it."

Mulch nodded again.

The twosome headed into the Pokémon Center, which was being run by a Red-Haired woman that looked uncannily similar to the nurses in Hoenn. And Kanto. Before she could say a word, Nuzrick bluntly asked her "Heal this Pokémon."

The nurse was slightly suprised, but she did what she was told. "Here's your Pokémon! We hope to see you-"

Before she could finish that sentence, Nuzrick said out loud, "No, you don't."

When he got out of the center, it was getting fairly dark.

"Hmpth."

Nuzrick ran into Route 202, determined to get to Jubilife City, his next big destination, when he nearly tripped on something embedded on the ground. "What the-"

He glanced at the ground, and to his surprise, the object he tripped on was none other then a Pokéball! He looked around, and spotted four more pokéballs in close proximity.

"These could come in handy later. Best take em..."

Just as he was finished grabbing the last Pokéball off the ground, a dark form flew at him, nearly striking him square in the head.

A STARLY drew near!

"Grr, Mulch, bring down this morsel!"

________
    VS.
    ________

████████████
    Mulch LVL.6♂

TURTWIG used Tackle!

█████░░░░░░░
    STARLY LVL.2

STARLY used Tackle!

███████████░
    Mulch LVL.6♂

Nuzrick used the Pokéball!

*click*

STARLY was caught!

"Aww. Oh well, better then Bidoof, I guess."

Nuzrick glanced at the little bird. It looked at him, with big, watery eyes. It seemed scared.

"For now on, your name shall be Popstar, and you'll be under my control. Got that?"

Popstar chirped in agreement.

"Now, lets get to Jubilife..."

Just then, Nuzrick noticed something.

Mulch LVL.6♂

Popstar LVL.2

"Oh, heck, I can't do squat with a team like this...Guess it's time to..."​

GRIND!YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!

After he said that word, an army of Bidoofs came seemingly out of nowhere, growling at the trio and making biting motions with sharp, overgrown front fangs.

"Okay team, charge!"​

Nuzrick watched in utter amazment as Popstar and Mulch took on Bidoof after bidoof, tackling them down and shrugging off their harsh, teething blows. One by one, the two leveled up.

*Dudududan!*

*Dudududan!*

*Dudududan!*

*Dudududan!*

*Dudududan!*

Popstar learned Quick Attack!

*Dudududan!*

*Dudududan!*

Mulch LVL.9♂

Popstar LVL.7

"Good work team, now, let's get to Jubili-"

Just as he said those words, a kid lunged at Nuzrick. He was small, and wore a blue hat similar to Nuzrick's, only not nearly as cool.

"You're a Pokemon Trainer! I happen to be a Pokemon Trainer! Our eyes met, so battle we must!"

Nuzrick glared angrily at the youngster.

"Hold on there kid! First of all, our eyes didn't meet, and second of all, I need to get to-"

Before he could finish that sentence, the youngster had already sent out a Starly.

"Pff, fine...But this better be quick!"

________
    VS.
    ________

████████████
    Popstar LVL.7

Popstar used Quick Attack!

████████░░░░
    STARLY LVL.5

STARLY used Growl!

████████████
    Popstar LVL.7

████░░░░░░░░
    STARLY LVL.5

STARLY used Growl!

████████████
    Popstar LVL.7

██░░░░░░░░░░
    STARLY LVL.5

STARLY used Tackle!

█████████░░░
    Popstar LVL.7

░░░░░KO░░░░░
    STARLY LVL.5

Popstar gained 60 Exp.

*Dudududan!*

Popstar grew to level 8!
    Youngster Tristan was defeated!

"Too strong! Too strong!"

The youngster was clutching onto his Starly, badly injured from the fight. Nuzrick could help but feel sorry for him. "Hope that doesn't become Popstar some day..."

CURRENT STATUS:

Party:

Spoiler:

Boxed:

N/A

Casualties:

N/A

Route 201* (Could Not Capture Bidoof)
    Route 202 (Caught Popstar)

*(Note: Route 202 was a typo, I really meant route 201.)

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Ok, my epic Nuzlocke adventure kicked off as I (Dan) headed out to Route 201 with my rival (Zane). We met with Rowan and after some talking and tutorials we were ready to select our starter Pokemon! I decided to randomly picked one by asking my mum to call a random number - I ended up with Chimchar (I assume that counts as my Route 201 Pokemon). Zane picked Piplup, of course.
    After Rowan and Dawn left, my rival challenged me to a match with our Lv5 starters. I used Scratch and he did Pound. I realised I hadn't done much damage so I started spamming Leer. Unfortunately, he started spamming Growl so the whole thing was effectively pointless. He eventually stopped Growling and I got a Leer in. We then just traded blows with Scratch and Pound. I won - with 2HP to spare! Yea, I just started my adventure and was already 2HP away from a Game Over. Definitely an epic start to my epic adventure. Oh and Chimchar was Lv6 now.
    After I returned to Twinleaf for the Running Shoes, I went up to Lake Verity with Zane where we saw Cyrus sizing up the lake before leaving. We heard Mesprit's cry and left. I then headed up to Sandgem, and met with Rowan who passed on the Pokedex. I nicknamed Chimchar, Chimster, Dawn gave us a tour of the town, I went back to Twinleaf to say goodbye to mum and then Dawn showed me how to catch Pokemon. Oh, as an added note, I decided that I would not buy healing items throughout my journey. I could only use what was given to me by people or what I found.
    Chimster and I returned to Lake Verity where I captured a female Starly, which I named Starlight. On Route 202, I encountered another Starly as my Pokemon for that route. However I got a crit while weakening and it fainted. Do anyway, I beat the trainers, got to Jubilife and got the Vs Recorder from Looker. I got the Town Map from Zane in the trainer's school and beat the two trainers in there. I solved the quizzes to get a Poketch before heading to Route 218, where I fished up a Magikarp, which I nicknamed 'Brody'. I'll prob use him later, after I get an Exp Share to train him up with. I also headed north and captured a Bidoof, Bidoofus. I'll prob just use him as a HM slave as opposed to an actual team member.
    So I got the boring tutorial stuff done, have 4 Pokemon and have reached Jubilife City. Not bad for day one.

Spoiler:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Day 2 - Our first Gym Battle!

Okay, so we started off fro Jubilife after last time. I took a detour north to Ravaged Path where I captured a Psyduck, Psy Aye Ay. I decided that he would replace Brody as the the active water-type on my team so I levelled him up a bit against nearby trainers.
    We then headed to Route 203 where we encountered Zane. Starlight showed his Starly how a real Starly fights, and took out his Piplup to while he was at it. I advanced up the route battling trainers and catching another Starly (Starlight2). In the Oreburgh Gate I got HM06 and another Psyduck (Headache). By this point Psy Aye Ay had learned Water Gun in preperation for the upcoming Gym and I was raising Chimster until he learneda fighting attack. I did some more training in Oreburgh Mine (I captured Echo, a Zubat) and on Route 207 (I caught Choppy, a, well, Machop). After my training, Chimster was a Lv14 Monferno with Mach Punch.
    I entered the Gym and took out the Gym trainers. Expectig Roark to take out like half my team, I began the battle. I started with Psy Aye Ay who took out Geodude before he got even make a move. Onix was next, and used Stealth Rock before Psy Aye Ay's Water Gun took him out too. I then switched to Chimster and Roark used Cranidos. A couple Mach Punches and the battle was all over. And with that, I had my first Gym Badge and was feeling significantly more confident about my team.

Pokemon on Team:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon in Box
    Spoiler:

Dead Pokemon: None yet.
    Areas Failed to Catch Pokemon: Route 202

shot571

Ok finally started. Im at the part where Dawn gives you the pokeballs. Team so far:
    Shinx LV11
    Bidoof LV2
    Turtwig LV10 (Randomly chosen)
    Hoping to get this team before my first trainer battle
    Luxio LV17
    Turtwig LV 16
    Bidoof LV2(Not training this lump of crap)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back