• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    UPDATE NO.4

-Entered the Valley Windworks and killed all Pokemon belonging to a Galactic Grunt
    -Agunimon grew to Lv. 19 and learned Flame Wheel

-Challenged Galactic Commander Mars
    -Double Flame Wheel killed Zubat
    -Double Mach Punch killed Purugly
    -Galactic Commander Mars was defeated

-Team Galactic left and I met up with Looker again
    -Caught Shellos (F, no nickname yet) at Valley Windworks but sacrificed Ponyta in the process and almost lost Elecmon
    -Laid Ponyta to rest just outside of the Pokemon Center in Floaroma Town
    -Shellos learned Mud Bomb
    -Caught Buizel (F, no nickname yet) in Route 205
    -Teamed up with Cheryl (here's what I think about Cheryl. I think that she is a rare type of Celebi that can transform into a human much like Latias at Altomare) to get through Eterna Forest
    -Caught Budew (F) in Eterna Forest
    -Managed to get through Eterna Forest and obtained the Soothe Bell
    -Arrived in Eterna City
    -Obtained Explorer Kit
    -Obtained EXP. Share
    -Gave EXP. Share to Slavinator
    -Defeated the first Gym Trainer in Eterna Gym
    -Saved progress for now

Team will be before next update.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    UPDATE #3

-Batman died in training
    -Buried him outside of the pokemon center at the foot of mount moon
    -Ran through the mountain, putting a few grunts in their place on the way
    -Obtained dome fossil
    -Went to the move tutor and taught Hades mega kick
    -Ran from the deluded nitwit who trains only by simple punching over there
    -Fought rival Hideki
    -Obtained fame checker
    -Battled the five trainers of nugget bridge
    -I did my best. I have no regrets!
    -Declined the Rocket offer
    -Defeated the zubat and ekans
    -Hoped to find an Abra or Bellsprout
    -Found a level seven weedle
    -OF COURSE
    -Was forced to help Bill become a human again
    -Received a ticket to some boat
    -Headed back to Cerulean
    -Skipped the gym for now to be on the safe side
    -Put Cpt. Ginyu(Magikarp) in the daycare and walked around for a while until it was level 20
    -Grinded Cpt. Ginyu to lv21
    -Evolved it to Gyarados
    -Did some grinding on Hades to lv36 outside of Vermillion
    -Hoped to find a Spearow
    -Found one! Finally some luck!
    -Traded it for Farfetch'd (HM slave)
    -Received the bike voucher
    -Went back to Cerulean and redeemed it

Saving for now...will be battling Misty soon

Team:

The Nuzlocke Challenge
    The Nuzlocke Challenge

Hades lv36 Cpt. Ginyu lv21

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    hmm this isnt going to well
    caught a ralts
    and raised it up by switch batteling till it could attack
    then helped wally catch one
    proceded to route 104 and caught a marel
    went into petelburg woods and wingul fainted but i caught a shromish
    exited the woods and caught another poochyena but that also fainted shortly after capture
    caught a nincada (to pokemon for one)
    and a whispmur in the tunnel
    sadly maril fainted

current team:
    combusken lv16 (1)
    shroomish lv14 (8)
    ralts lv10(5)
    nincada lv7(9)
    whismur lv8(10)

the dead
    marill lv13(7)
    wingull lv9(4)
    poochyena lv3(2)
    poochyena lv4(3)
    poochyena lv 5(6)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    1.)If a Pokemon faints, it's considered dead. Permabox
    2.) Only catch the first Pokemon on each route-Dupes clause-Shinies clause
    3) Nickname EVERYTHING XD Pokemon Red, Silver, Shiny gold

Major Ziggs

Dwebble!
    Years
  • 3. You can only catch/recieve one Pokemon in each Area. A town is one area, a route is one area, a cave is one area, etc. Should you fail to catch a Pokemon for any reason (other than game corruption) than too bad.
    Question: Does the bottom floor of a cave etc count as the whole cave? As in, if you run into a Geodude as you walk into a cave then you go to the bottom floor and run into a Wooper, are you allowed to catch the Wooper too or does Geodude count for the whole cave?

Anyway I'll be starting this shortly so count me in! I'll post updates later :D Hopefully I'll make some awesome new Pokemon friends from it!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    As previously stated, starting the journey in Pearl now! c: Using the rules of only catching the first Pokémon per area, nick-naming everything (I always do anyway!), and fainting = death. Also decided to go for a story telling feel to my updates, so brave yourselves for some long posts if you're reading them!

Chapter 1

• I woke up in a daze with an excited Barry shouting down the phone at me. He'd been my best friend for years so I was used to this by now. Seems I've been enlisted to go on an urgent expedition to Lake Verity in search of the elusive Red Gyarados... Typical Barry; I think I'll spend ten more minutes in bed.
    • After having a cup of tea with mom and telling her about my plans for the day, I headed out to rendezvous with the ever in a hurry Barry as he hurtled out the door full speed straight into my face. I've come to accept this as normal behavior for him by this stage so I quickly forgave him.
    • Being as forgetful as he is, Barry immediately ran back inside without saying a word and hurried to his room to collect his journal that he'd forgotten. Curious where he'd gone, I followed him inside and was greeted with the thread of being fined $1,000,000 if I was late to the lake. Yup, that's Barry alright!
    • We ventured out of town and shortly reached Lake Verity; however before having time to look for the mysterious Red Gyarados, we were greeted by an old man and his assistant, whom was carrying a brief case.
    • The pair seemed to be discussing something important so we decided not to bother them as we made out way into the lake, but as we took our first few steps, the old man shot straight up and came over to us. This was scary to say the least!
    • He introduced himself as a Pokemon professor before darting off straight past us as his assistant, who we now knew to be Dawn, reservedly apologized for the professor's crass behavior and ran off to follow him.
    • Confused by what had just happened, I stared out into the vast shining lake wondering just how many Pokemon were actually living there. However my thoughts were quickly interrupted by Barry yelling at the top of his lungs in fright.
    • Now alert, I ran over to Barry seeing him being confronted by a group of angry Starly. I thought to myself "Serves you right, I told you not to walk in the long grass!", before catching up to him and trying to help him out.
    • Whilst running from the birds, I tripped over a strange brief case left in the middle of the grass and as it opened on its side, three Pokéballs spilled out! I assumed they must've belonged to the professor, but after glancing back at the Starly heading straight for me, I knew what had to be done.
    • I quickly grasped the first Pokéball I saw and threw it out onto the ground. I'd never commanded a Pokémon before but it had been a life-long dream of mine, so I was pretty charged when a Turtwig appeared from the Pokéball! Although as I shouted out for it to use various moves that I'd seen on TV such as Leaf Storm and Solar Beam, the Turtwig didn't listen to me and simply used Tackle instead. I guess I still had a lot to learn.
    • Barry, who had now taken the same plan of action as me, had sent out a Chimchar to fight on his behalf. He was commanding this Pokémon well and knew exactly what moves to use and how to use them, before he called over to me that my new ally would only be capable of using a basic Tackle attack and Withdrawing to increase its defense. So that explains why I was ignored!
    • I ordered the Turtwig, whom was currently running in circles around the Starly teasing it, to use Withdraw. A blue light appeared like a shield over Turtwig just as the Starly crashed into his back, but due to the increased defense the attack didn't seem to do a thing. Then I ordered the move Tackle, which shortly disposed of the aggravated Starly.
    • Barry's foe had already been taken down minutes ago by his fast-paced battle using Chimchar, but we decided it'd be for the best to leave the tall grass as quickly as possible.
    • We ran out of Lake Verity cheering and excitedly comparing battles before Barry hurtled face-first into the waiting professor. He withdrew quickly and we both stood anxiously awaiting our punishment for using his Pokémon, but as he opened his mouth to speak his voice was calm and controlled. He didn't seem too bothered about what had happened and didn't even ask for his two Pokémon back; maybe he just forgot? At any rate, he requested that we came and visited his lab in Sandgem Town so we headed in that direction post-haste.
    • Along the route to Sandgem Town I was ambushed by several more Pokemon; Bidoof and Starly came out from all directions as I asked Turtwig to protect me and hurried into the next town in which I was promptly greeted by Dawn. She requested that I followed her into the professor's lab, and I had no choice but to agree.
    • The professor, introducing himself as Professor Rowan, asked to see the Turtwig that I had borrowed. I was reluctant to let my new friend go, but I guess it wasn't actually my Pokémon. I begrudgingly handed over the Turtwig to Professor Rowan and turned around to start walking out of the lab. However, just as I took my first step, Professor Rowan spoke.
    • "Excellent. That Pokémon really seems to like you, so I'm going to let you keep it. It's standard for trainers to give their Pokémon a nick-name so give it some thought."
    • Awestruck, I gazed at my new Turtwig partner before taking it into my arms and squeezing it hard. I didn't either know its gender; how was I supposed to name it? As I squeezed, Turtwig let out a sharp yelp which sounded reminiscent of an old friend's cry, so with that I named my new partner 'Clay'. Turtwig then licked my face before laughing to itself; guess it must be naughty natured.
    • As I was informed that Dawn was the trainer of a Piplup and Barry was entrusted to keep his Chimchar companion, Professor Rowan requested that I travel the land of Sinnoh and collect as much data about all the region's Pokémon as I could with a new Pokédex that he had given me. Was this a dream come true?
    • With that, I took Clay to the Pokémon Center where I discovered his gender and abilities from the nurse, before staying the night to rest alongside my new partner. I couldn't stop dreaming of all the adventures yet to come!

Current Team

• The Nuzlocke Challenge
      Clay Lv. 7

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2013
    I'm already doing three challenges, but I think I'll go ahead and add a fourth one.

I'll do this on Fire Red, and I'll user rules 1, 3, 4, 6, and 7.

I was going to do 5, but I decided it would be more of a challenge to try and catch them under these rules.

Here's the first Chapter.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Time for update #2! This almost made me cry :(

Chapter 2

• First thing in the morning I parted the Pokémon Center and headed back home to tell mom what had happened. She'd be so worried about me not coming home last night! I made my way back through Route 401 whilst fighting off the countless Bidoof and Starly with Clay's help; he's really getting tough!
    • I made it back home safely thanks to Clay and after having lunch with mom, I collected my journal and told her about my dream to set off on my own Pokémon adventure. She was reluctant to agree but after showing her how strong Clay had gotten, she finally decided I could go out and complete the professor's quest of gathering as much information in the Pokédex as possible. But as I was about to leave, Barry's mother burst in the room asking where Barry was and after I delivered a half-hearted tale of what had happened to us both, she knew that he would've already set off and simply sighed. She requested that I deliver him a parcel before he goes too far ahead, so I agreed and set out for my journey.
    • Whilst traversing Route 101 and fighting off countless wild Pokemon, me and Clay stopped for a training session just outside of Sandgem Town. He had to be strong for what's coming up in the future! He began taking down the wild Pokémon with more ease every battle until eventually in a battle against a solitary Bidoof, he was tackled into exceedingly hard and collapsed to the floor. After that he just stopped moving. He had a look of concentration on his face and naturally I was now panicking about what would happen next. Was he injured? Was he tired of fighting? Had I done something wrong?
    • In fact, it was the exact opposite. His face suddenly lit up in a brilliant grin as he unleashed a bright glowing orb from the leaf on his head. The orb crashed into Bidoof and Clay began glowing a brilliant shade of green and began to stand up whilst the Bidoof collapsed. I guess this must mean Clay learnt Absorb! We then continued through Sandgem Town.
    • As I passed into Route 402 I was shocked to see Dawn waiting for me. She pounced out from the tall grass and shouted "Boo!" with me jumping back in shock. She said something about wanting to show me how to catch Pokémon as I watched her capture a nearby Bidoof with help from Piplup. This was one of the coolest things I'd ever seen! After imparting some tips she gave me five of her Pokéballs, so I rushed off to start capturing new friends.
    • I remembered hearing something about only being able to capture one Pokémon per route and it had to be the first I encountered, so I made sure to head back to Route 401 to make my first capture. Excited as to what I'd find, I ventured into the tall grass and was instantly stopped by a level two Bidoof. It seemed like a very chirpy Pokémon so I weakened it slightly and threw my Pokéball, but it broke free. We exchanged a few more hits and finally Bidoof was mine! I decided Wilson would be a great nick-name for him and welcomed him to the team.
    • I decided to head straight to Route 402 with my new friend Wilson to see what my next Pokémon would be, and within a few steps a wild Kricketot jumped out at me. I'd never seen this Pokémon before so I couldn't wait to try it out! I weakened her and threw a Pokéball and she was all mine. Deciding on the nick-name Cheryl, I ventured out with my two new companions.
    • I decided to train my new friends before we ventured too far, but with Cheryl only knowing Bide and Growl this was going to be a challenge! Her first fight was against a level four Starly who got two critical hits whilst Cheryl was biding, ending in Cheryl's defeat. I had been on my journey for less than an hour and have already let one Pokémon die. What the hell is wrong with me! I held back tears, clutching Cheryl's limp, lifeless body in my hands before sending a furious Wilson out to finish the job. Cheryl was not going to die in vain! As Wilson unleashed a powerful Tackle, Starly fell to the floor and Cheryl had been avenged. I took her body to the PokéCenter to be burried properly; she would always be a memorial of my first adventures.
    The Nuzlocke Challenge

In loving memory of Cheryl, Level 3.

• We decided to take the night off and mourn Cheryl's loss before continuing our journey tomorrow.

Current Team

• The Nuzlocke Challenge
      Clay Lv. 9
    • The Nuzlocke Challenge
      Wilson Lv. 3

RIP

• The Nuzlocke Challenge
      Cheryl Lv. 3

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    UPDATE#4

-Used Charizard to turn water into steam
    -Grinded Gyarados to lv23
    -Headed to the S.S. Anne
    -Fought through stalkers, children, and sailors
    -Entered battle with Hideki
    -Pretty much sweeped him with Cpt. Ginyu
    -Rubbed the captain's back
    -Recieved cut

Next time: 3rd gym battle

Current team:

Charizard
    lv36 Gyarados
    lv25

Years
  • I'm going to do this challenge on Sapphire with rules 1,3,4,5,6,7

I'll make it like a story to make it kinda like 8
    Let's begin!

Golurk's Nuzlocke Hoenn Extravaganza?!

Early, boring part of game stuff
    Spoiler:

Route 102: BWAAAAAAAK and I stood on the road of my future, and ran off down the path looking for whatever pokemon we might find. I knew I could only catch one as Hoenn's new anti-poaching policy dictated. BWAAAAAAAK tripped over a rock and fell into a nest. A nest of...
    The Nuzlocke Challenge BWAAAAAAAK decided to charge angrily. I had to capture the poor thing before he was murdered by my freakin' chicken, so I threw a pokeball and EH? the canadian Lotad joined the party! BWAAAAAAAK started drooling and laughing manaically. :paranoid: I trained up EH? to level seven and then took a quick detour to shove BWAAAAAAK into the pokemon center's computer. You didn't see nooothing. That chicken was gonna peck my eyes out in my sleep, anyways.

Petalburg City: EH? and I walked up to go meet my dad, but we had to help some punk catch a pokemon. A ralts! I wanted one of those! Oops, sorry EH?...
    EH? "EH?" *derp*

Route 104: A new party member! EH? said: "Gosh, I sure do hope it's got all of it's ice bricks in the igloo this time, if ya know what I mean. EH EH EH EH" <- I guess that's how he laughs? -_- We searched high and low until we found...
    The Nuzlocke ChallengeRABID, the zigzagoon. RABID: "This town ain't big E-nough for the tew of us! Let's get 'em captain!" (He quickly pushed EH? into the back of the party) Soon enough, we came upon some mysterious woods...

Petalburg Woods: We continued walking through the eerie forest. Then, out of nowhere we heard: "Ahhuuhhhhhhhh!" As a cascoon used some of it's silk to swing into our faces. It hardened before it went to attack us, exclaiming: "Not in my forest, you don't!" RABID rackled it and took a pokeball from my bag before I could do anything, saying: "Better catch this varmit before it hurts little EH?" EH?: "EH?"
    The Nuzlocke ChallengeTARZAN joined the party! He smiled sheepishly, since his only move is harden. *facepalm* "Hey. Hey KID. Got any shroooms? I lovvvve shroooms" said a random man. I would have ran away as fast as possible but suddenly a thief appeared and stole the man's stuff. I beat the criminal and was given a great ball. Whatever.

Route 116: After stopping briefly in Rustboro, I decided to catch a new party member! TARZAN swung ahead of the group. When we finally caught up to him, he was in a fierce battle with a...
    The Nuzlocke Challenge Whismur: "Oh no. YOU'LL NEVER CAPTURE ME!!! I AM NOT COMING ON YOUR DUMB QUEST ONLY FOR ME TO DIE!" EH?: "We might die? Even so, I tell ya what, I'll stick with you to the end doncha know!"
    After that touching speech by EH? I snagged LEO the whismur in a pokeball. So much for trying to escape... Edit: While training on route 116, TARZAN reached level 10. We all stood back in amazement. dun..dun..dun... dun... CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR TARZAN FINALLY BECAME USEFUL! (TARZAN learned confusion)

Team: Cascoon -> Dustox, Lotad, Zigzagoon, Whismur

*Is this too long? Should my next update be shorter?

Last edited:

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2013
    My second update.

I have to admit, this is really interesting. It forces you to change the way you train and battle. I don't take as many chances, such as going into a battle early, paying attention to the health bar, etc.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Update #2 (so far, this is really fun!)

Rusturf Tunnel: Leo and I decided to train there. We soon found our first pokemon, a whismur. I was all set to catch it (just in case) Leo: " Oh no. no WAY are you even going to THINK about replacing me, especially with a weaker lamer version of myself. After deciding to go with you, do you really think I'd let myself die?!" *critical hit, whismur fainted*

Rustboro Gym: Eh?.

After beating roxanne with a couple of bullet seeds from EH?, EH? evolved! dun..dun... into a Lombre. (EH?: Oh gosh, I'm as excited as maple syrup is sugary!")

We then had to help the shroom guy again, and take down the criminal. RABID has a vendetta against poochyenas, so he took it down ferociously. RABID: "Those stankin' varmits killed my father, they don't dee-serve the life they was given."

We stumbled back through the woods and found an old man who we had helped (after being forced to do errands for some president) Briney: "Argh, ya saved me Peeko, I'll help ye git to where ye needs ter be any time!"

Dewford: Ran to the granite cave really quickly to find my new party member....
    The Nuzlocke Challenge she was caught quickly and was dubbed MASHA. MASHA: "I vill suck all of your blood HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
    *shoves in box*

Dewford Gym: TARZAN.

Granite Cave: After running through the dark, and tripping over arons, I finally made it to Steven. He told me how to use the pokenav (which I already knew how) and then talked about his precious little rocks. *sigh*

Slateport: We beat some trainers on the beach before continuing onwards. CRIMINALS! There's a ton of them everywhere! TARZAN: "Quick, hide in this shipyard! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" When we left, the coast was clear. We decided to check out the museum... a big mistake. Instead of running away and drawing lots of attention, we decided we would hide upstairs. Hey! There's the guy we have to give the goods to! As soon as they were handed over, some criminals attacked. Better beat them... After beating them one of them was nice enough to give me a tm. Thanks!

Route 110: My team and I surveyed the landscape for any signs of life. Suddenly, a shadow darted across the landscape. "CHHHHAAAAAAAARRRGEEE" I said and RABID and I tackled the creature. It was a...
    The Nuzlocke Challenge I caught her. She introduced herself timidly, "I-I'm MISA... please don't hurt me!" Since my team doesn't need the weak I dropped her off in the PC. >:l (actually it was because I didn't really need her)

After escaping a really tricky house, we ran on down route 110, eventually meeting... May! She was pretty easy although her numel was a bit of a thorn in my side.

Mauville: Grabbed a free bike and headed to the gym. But Wally was there! "Golurk Battle With MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" TARZAN accepted for me, taking Wally's ralts down with two gusts. "... ... ... wannabattleagain?" "NO!" said I. "Then will you come over my house? Please? please? PLEASE!" "Fine Wally, if it'll shut you up..."

Route 117: I could smell it in the air, a new party member! I ran through the grass until I found a...
    The Nuzlocke Challenge The Roselia pulled out a cigarette and said, "Got a lighter? Actually, I could go for a beer. (directed at MISA) You wanna grab me one, sweetcakes?" He dodged my pokeballs saying "I'm too great for a pokeball, come back with something a little higher of caliber. And maybe some wings too?" But he did indeed allow himself to be captured in a pokeball, and STUDLY the roselia joined the team!

But sadly while training on the bike path, a critical hit occurred. And STUDLY went down. STUDLY: "Don't worry boss it's okay. I know you and the team can make it without me"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Team: Dustox, Whismur, Zigzagoon, Lombre

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I've been wanting to do some challenge runs, especially Nuzlocke. I think I'm gonna do a Nuzlocke run for, well, a lot of Pokemon games. I'm going to start with either FireRed or D/P/P. Was going to do Blue, but my SP was acting up with it. (Probably actually me just not being too careful, but still.)
    Rules I'll be Using:
    Spoiler:

I'll have my first update soon! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sapphire Update # 3

Spoiler:

*Does the desert count as a new area, different from route 11? Because I caught a BRAINIAC the geodude in the rocks at the southern end and was hoping to be able to get a new party member...

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • I've been looking for a way to get myself back into the swing of things with Pokemon... I've been out of it for a number of months now, and with BW2 fast approaching, everything I've tried to get me rolling again has been for naught... soooo, having stumbled onto the nuzlocke comic site one day, and seeing this thread here, I thought I'd actually take action and get one of these runs going on Emerald.

As standard, I'll be following Rules 1 & 3 thoroughly, as well as Rules 4, 5, 7 &, to some extent, 8. I'm certainly no artist, but I do write, so I'll probably make notes of how each stretch of play goes, and try to make a story out of it. It's a 2-in-1 that gets me playing Pokemon again, and gets me working on my writing, too! Which I've kind of been neglecting, heh...

Oh, and don't worry; anyone who is weeping at me using pink text right now will be glad to know I'll stick to default colours with updates, so as to not blind everyone with massive walls of pink text. =D

I'll get an update set in as soon as I'm able to get some progress in. Just preparing a couple of documents for my writing comfort before I make a start~

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2013
    Chapter 3 update.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Well, I started my string of Nuzlocke runs with Platinum. This first part actually went further then I expected. Nevertheless, without further ado:

Chapter 1:
    Spoiler:

Well, that was pretty long. And a pain to type up. Probably putting too much into it anyways.

Stats:
    Spoiler:

Flute

Full-time loser
    Years
  • I think I'll take part in this.

In-Game name: Flute
    Username: Flute
    Game: Emerald, if all goes well I'll do it on Emerald 386.
    Starter: Torchick.
    I'll be grinding. A LOT.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • I take way too long to write things... xD; So I'm going to just post updates in here about my Nuzlocke run, then get a story-based version written up as and when I can; more likely to show up in the Fan Fiction section or on FanFiction.net. Eventually. I've been pretty bad when it comes to writing... xD;

Anyway, this is my first update to Rustboro City; I haven't had a lot of time since I started to get any further, but I'm going to play again, soon.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Um just a quick question, with the one Pokemon in each area rule, does that mean the first one you see after you get Pokeballs or does it mean if you catch one Pokemon in the area you can't catch another

EDIT: After some serious contemplation, I have decided to combine this challenge with the Solo Challenge that I will be starting in the Hack ROM Nuzlocke Silver (yes that's actually the name of the Hack).

Username: Seraphimon-sama
    Trainer Name: Takuya
    Game: Pokemon Nuzlocke Silver
    Team: Cyndaquil-Quilava-Typhlosion

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back