• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Oak Conspiracy (T)

Ice.

Ice.
Years
  • Rated T
    The Oak Conspiracy:
    An Underground Zephyr Production

Background:​

Date: May 20,2023

This is the day when it all began. The world-renowned Pokémon Professor Samuel Oak was giving a speech at the Celadon City Pavilion. The speech was about the Legendary Pokémon Mew, and about the power Mew has. Many Pokémon enthusiasts from around the world heard the speech. The speech was brilliant, another typical Professor Oak speech. However, when Professor Oak left the Pavilion, things only got worse. When heading back to the Hotel Oak was staying at, Oak was assassinated in his Aston Martin One-77. This assassination hit National Headlines at near light-speed, sending the Kanto and Johto regions into a somber state of mourning from the loss of the famed Professor.

Date: May 26,2023

The former leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni Venetti was arrested at his house in Cerulean City after a three-hour shootout between the Police and Giovanni's bodyguards, with the Police Officers eliminating three of the bodyguards before bringing Mr. Venetti to the Police Station for questioning.

Date: June 12,2023

This day was Giovanni's set trial date. Despite media predictions, the former Team Rocket leader arrived at court alive. After four strenuous hours of presenting cases and witnesses, Giovanni was declared not guilty for the murder of Professor Oak. With Giovanni not guilty, the case went cold.

Date: July 4,2023

A man by the name of Robert Martins has surrendered to the peace, claiming he has important information on who murdered Professor Oak. Martins, a career small-time criminal has been in trouble with the authorities multiple times. However, it seems that the K.S.I.D (Kanto Specialized Investigative Division) is desperate for leads on the case and is willing to hear what Robert Martins has to say. A special meeting has been called in Saffron City to listen to what Robert Martins has to say.

Your role in the investigation:​

You are one of eight K.S.I.D agents called to the meeting in Saffron City. You are to analyze what Robert Martins has to say and use the Information to track down the man who murdered Professor Oak. But, as you will find out soon enough, you can not trust anyone in this business. You are to answer what everyone is asking, who killed Professor Oak.

Rules to follow:​

1. I am the GM and my word is law.
    2. No god-modding or bunnying without permission
    3. All PC rules apply
    4. This is a T rated RP, which means that violence, coarse language, blood and romance is allowed to an extent.
    5. Be active. Post at least once every couple days.
    6. No one-liners.
    7. Be realistic. You shouldn't just have a magical hunch and know who murdered Oak.
    8. I will control important NPC's.
    9. Stay in Kanto unless permission is given.
    10. Let me know if you will be unable to post.
    11. Have fun!

SU:​

Name: (You should know that)
    Apperance: (Writing or Picture)
    History: (Tell us what has happened up to present)
    Personality: (Your characters personality, traits and what not)
    Pokemon: (Max 3, max four moves each, no legendaries)

Spots Open:

1. Elite Killer (Reserved)
    2. SelenaStar (Reserved)
    3. Yagerbomb (Reserved)
    4. Jasonwolf - Jason S. Wolf

That is all she wrote, for now……..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Could I reserve a spot please?

Name: James Leblanc

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Please could I reserve? I'll have a full SU up later today ^_^

Name: Ashley Wright

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Hmm... can I reserve a spot?

Name: Jason Boyes

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • I'll join in. I figure this looks like a good one to do while I get used to using pokecommunity again. I'll have my SU very soon (probably today).

EDIT: here it is

Name: Jason S. Wolf

Appearance:
    The Oak Conspiracy (T)

these are my edits to the picture above: Jason has fading amber colored eyes and has a scar on his left shoulder from when he was a kid.

Jason wears a gray long-sleeve button shirt and a pair of worn and fading kaki cargo pants. His shoes are a pair of beat up dark gray sneakers. Around his neck is a bullet on a chain. The stray bullet that killed his girlfriend.

History: Jason was an average trainer. He'd done some of the gym circuit when he was younger and had returned to his home town of vermillion. He spent a most of his time there with girlfriend, Annabelle.
    One day they were just hanging out in town when they heard sirens going off. Multiple police cars drove by heading towards the bank. Jason and Annabelle still being young curious teenagers followed the police cars. An armed robber was holding up the bank. When the police ordered for him to drop his weapon and he refused all hell broke lose. The police opened fire on the robber and the robber opened fire on everything. He only got off one bullet, but it was a lethal shot.

Somehow it ricocheted and hit Annabelle only a centimeter away from her heart. Jason screamed at he top of his lungs as she fell. Annabelle didn't die instantly, but she only hand enough time to say goodbye to Jason and make a final request. With her dying breath Annabelle told Jason she loved him and that she wanted him to take care of her pokemon. Annabelle slowly drifted away. Jason just knelt cradling Annabelle's lifeless body in his arms.

Jason did just as Annabelle asked and now carries her Shroomish, Emmy, everywhere, but he didn't go many places in the months following Annabelle's death. He just fell into depression. He couldn't get over that a freak accident had cut Annabelle's life short. He kept thinking that he could have done something, that he could have prevented her death.
    Only recently did Jason get over his depression. He came to realize that he couldn't change the past, and bring Annabelle back, but he could stop it from happening to anyone else. He joined up first with the police, but his skills at solving crimes using the smallest pieces of evidence soon gained him recognition with the K.S.I.D. He is the youngest member of the group and often feels out of place, but that doesn't stop him from doing what he does best, protecting the innocent.

Personality: Jason is still a bit depressed from Annabelle's death, but he's usually a very focused and precise individual. He prefers to think everything through rather then risking jumping to conclusions. As a trainer he does a lot of strategy creation and trains his pokemon to use very adverse tactics.

Pokemon:

Name: Isaac
    Species: Kadabra
    Moves: Psybeam
    Future Sight
    Teleport
    Hypnosis

Name: Zariant (his first pokemon)
    Species: Absol
    Moves: Me First
    Detect
    Aerial Ace
    Night Slash

Name: Emmy
    Species: Shroomish
    Moves: Leech Seed
    Seed Bomb
    Giga Drain
    Toxic

Last edited:
    Years
  • Can I reserve a spot in this? I will get SU up tomorrow

EDIT: I'm not going to do this RP actually. I will be way to busy here starting up, so I won't be able to get anywhere. Sorry.

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Name:Attearll (at-erl)
    Appearance:Same as my avatar but instead of cloak a red long sleeve shirt with a black coat over it. Also his hair is long and brown.
    History:Lived on an island far off the coast of Kanto but most of the time visited there slowly defeating all the gyms. He never knew his family because they disapeared. Thats why he chose to join the K.S.I.D. so he could maybe find them.
    Personality:Very serious but causious and clever. he tries not to get in the way of people who are doing something important. When he notices something he keeps it secret until it should be really known.
    Pokemon
    Species:Garchomp
    Moves:Earthquake, Dragon claw, Slash, Aerial ace

Species:Houndoom
    Moves: Dark pulse, Flamethrower, Flame wheel, Inferno

Species:Weavile
    Moves:False swipe, Surf, Ice beam, Metal claw

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Can I reserve a spot here too?

Name: Dave Nutton

Last edited:

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
    Years
  • May I reserve a spot?

Name: Johnathon Boyd
    Appearance: A tall, about six foot tall man of a lean muscular build, with dark skin and bald head. Johnathon has fairly wide eyes with gray pupils. His nose is shaped like two curves. Johnathon's eye brows are fairly thick, but not necessarily bushy. He is also recognized by his thick lips.
    He is often caught wearing a gray beater, and black pants. On his head, he sports an official pokemon cap presumably stolen. There is a gold chain around his neck, with a pokeball at the end of it. It is empty, but will only be used if he has no more left.
    History: Before joining the KSID, Johnathon Boyd was once himself a common thief, though what better to catch a criminal than a criminal? He was born in the backstreets of Viridian City, with a hateful, and dysfunctional family. He was poor and had little to eat, and therefore had to steal for his own survival. At the age of nine, he had witnessed his first pokemon battle, which apparently happened in the wild. From that point, he had stolen a significant number of pokeballs from the pokemart, and began catching pokemon. He went pretty far with his pokemon journey, but was caught at the Indigo Plateau, when a policeman recognized him. In jail, he was requested to be interviewed by a strange mysterious character. That strange character, happened to be the one who put Johnathon on the KSID- just in time too. He was given back his pokemon, though is still occasionally checked on.
    Personality: At first, you wouldn't really like Johnathon. He is rather obnoxious and nosy, frequently getting into other people's business and personal space. This is, however just him trying to keep himself busy. Being a spy is surprisingly mundane for him, and he is far too lazy to take any initiative of actually training his pokemon.
    Pokemon:

Shiftry
    Ability: Early bird
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Synthesis

Wigglytuff
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Moves: Sing, Wake-up-slap, Double-edge, Flame thrower

Cararcosta
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Moves: Hydro pump. Ancient power, Scald, Focus blast

Last edited:

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
    Years
  • I've completed mine. There's nothing else that I can say. In fact, the only reason I'm still typing on is because the site requires me to have at least twenty five characters. Well, at least this method is effective, inane as it is.

Back