• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Occasional Snack?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Whatever I want, Whenever I want XD

Great thing about living on your own, you can choose to snack at any time on anything (barring costs and what exactly is in the cupboard)

Common snacking foods for me: Cheese (only tasty cheese generally), Yogurt, Cheese on a Salada (basicly a cracker, again only tasty cheese), Tim-Tams, Deli-style potato chips, occasionally chocolate, candy and chicken soup.

I eat too much snack food sometimes...

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Of course, thier chocolate coated...

They are a chocolate coated wafer biscuit, made up of two wafers with some sort of filling depending on the flavour. I usually only have the chocolate ones, but they come in different flavours.

I'm not too great explaining stuff however...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Mmmm, a snack is usually a quite cookie on the go, if I have time, it's a roast beef sandwitch! :D

Usually not a enough time for it though ;P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I have... an apple. Or half a mango. Or whatever other fruit is lying around.

But sometimes I get a ham and cheese sandwich or something.

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Ice cream !! i love ice cream so much, have it every day after school, even when its raining o.O

Kairu

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Chips are always good for a snack, or like some bologna and cheese.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    Ranch-flavored Wheat Thins. I practically live off them. My friends call them the ninja crackers becuse they're all I eat but in their opinion, I'm the healthiest thing alive. I beg to differ, because eating salty crackers makes me a fattie. :3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    It's what's ever in my current food routine
    hot pockets (low calorie ones)
    sugar wafers - preferrably the vanilla kind
    high fiber bars with chocolate and chocolate chips on it
    spinache nuggets (they're better than chicken nuggets, they're dead good!)
    and I'll get naughty and look for a candy bar
    My mom keeps healthy-ish snacks in the house. We dont ever have chips or stuff like that unless it's a party or a holiday.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Hm... I usually have fruit, pudding, yogurt, chips (if we have any, which is rare now), and sometimes I'll have waffles. >_>

.:LemonTea:.

omg. heart attack. o.o
    Years
    I eat too many snacks, usually when I get home it is half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, then I eat low calorie rice cakes. >.>;;;

I always have like 4 tangerines a day, I have more tangerines if I stumble on a hard part of my Pre-Calc homework. They help me concentrate on my studies. :O

Also I drink Diet Lipton Green Tea...a lot.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I always have a nice warm cup of tea and Baked Cheddar Chips.

Since they're baked, they're alot better for you than fried chips.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    i guess either oreos or lindt swiss chocolate(which is weird because i'm not anywhere near sweden).
    but when i have enough money i usually get those tubs of that yoplait.
    not because i'm watching my weight,just because it tastes good.*shifts eyes*
    if there isn't anything i just search for food and usually find peanut butter,jelly, and a slice of bread.

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    It depends. I'm a type 1 diabetic, so I do have to watch what I eat. :3 I generally don't snack too much.

I like fruit, so sometimes I'll have an apple or tangerine. I may also grab a few baked Tostitos chips, or get creative and roll cold cuts with cheese. xD It varies depending on what's available at the time. Hot or iced tea are always good, too.

Back