• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Off The Wall Trade Shop

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I can't tell my Zoruark is an Event Pokemon. I got him day of release, and his OT is Japanese.
    Bashful Nature
    1/1/2011
    Day Care Couple
    Egg Recieved
    Nuvema Town
    Somewhat Vain

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
    HOOOOWWW?!??!?!??! I know Im a noob but I cant do it and desperately want people to come to my thread as well, I feel they are not because its ugly.
    Helpful Guides (CSS & RNG) - A Guide to help organize your thread and use CSS.

I can't tell my Zoruark is an Event Pokemon. I got him day of release, and his OT is Japanese.
    Bashful Nature
    1/1/2011
    Day Care Couple
    Egg Recieved
    Nuvema Town
    Somewhat Vain
    That is definitely not an event. Only a few events hatch out of eggs and a Zorua is not one of them. And not trying to be mean, but I don't know why you keep coming to my thread to ask questions. There is a thread for questions about this stuff right here.

Please listen to me, this is not an FAQ but a Trade Thread.

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    What do you want for your DW Muna DW Mime Jr. and DW Meditite? Is the Darmaduke a DW event also? If it is from the Dream World itself I would like that one too. Check my thread. I have roughly or close to 100 DW Pokemon now XD.:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Hello!
    I see that you're looking for events...I can offer you Janta's Golurk (Japanese event), Milos Island Tornadus (Japanese event) and/or Pokemon Smash Mewtwo (essentially the same as the FEB2012 Mewtwo).
    I'd like the Pokemon Battle Revolution Electivire and Magmortar with the Nintendo Power Banette.
    Thanks!

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
    What do you want for your DW Muna DW Mime Jr. and DW Meditite? Is the Darmaduke a DW event also? If it is from the Dream World itself I would like that one too. Check my thread. I have roughly or close to 100 DW Pokemon now XD.:)
    I'm not going to call the Munna or Darumaka DW Pokemon since they're found in game in their evolved forms. For the rest I just breed the Pokemon until I get an offspring with the correct Hidden Ability.

Hello!
    I see that you're looking for events...I can offer you Janta's Golurk (Japanese event), Milos Island Tornadus (Japanese event) and/or Pokemon Smash Mewtwo (essentially the same as the FEB2012 Mewtwo).
    I'd like the Pokemon Battle Revolution Electivire and Magmortar with the Nintendo Power Banette.
    Thanks!
    It depends. As long as if it's legit (you know who was the original owner is) or legal I'm fine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    The Original Trainer who got it...one word. Me.
    It's legitimate, not legal. It's from Wi-Fi...

Back