• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Offical File Select Song Thread

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Argh! It's stuck in my head... but I can only remember the first Dun-du-du-du-du-dun which makes it even worse!
    Anyway I hope they bring it back, infact I hope the bring it back in it's unmodified 8-bit style, it would add to the retro...ness.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    To tell you the truth, if Game Freak really sees the need to put it back into the remakes, then more than likely it'll be there. However, after almost ten years of the originals and the menu music never being placed within any other game, then it is hard to say if it will really return. As a great nostalgic relief it would be nice, but it is hard to pin point whether the menu music would return. Although, the game's newly revemped music within the game seems to be coming along well, and the original touch is still there. So, with this being said there is always hope for the menu theme to return, but I wouldn't have too much of high hopes as it was a small factor to the originals that might or might not come back. I would enjoy it if it does though, because like I said it was one small detial within the game that made it ever so more memorable to the players.

Back