• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Good Charlotte Fan Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
Years
Okeys, Anyone can join. Have fun.​

I know's who's gonna join. DUDE! XD

GC Rocks!

HIM

Years
Ok, I love GC too. I saw them live at a little tiny skatepark. They're local ya know.

Leaders:
-HIM (Now Takumi Fujiwara)
-Jedi_Amara

Yayness!

[EDIT] Hey, Jedi_Amara, wanna pair up?[/EDIT]

Last edited:

HIM

Years
I changed my name to Takumi Fugiwara so ummm, unitl i get the confirm email, im HIM, but I am not HIM any more.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
OK! Now I have to find a way to fit your new name into my sig XD. How about a singalong?

*starts*
She's got tattoos and piercings
She likes Minor Threat, she likes Social Distortion

Takumi Fujiwara

Mt. Akina's Best Drifter
Years
I'll kill you. You _______ _______. You are a little whiny poser. BTW, Learn how to spell you little _______ 10 year old. You are so _______ stupid. You probably know nothing about rock. Your favorite band is probably G-Unit. For little _____ wanna be ganagstaz. Or if you do listen to rock, you probably listen to some suckie band like Matchbox 20. Which isin't even rock. Or that loser, Britnay Spears, who is your _______ mom and your sister! Stupid little kids. They are such smart-_____ these days. No go and listen to your _____ Rock.

Hey, Jedi, wanna get married?

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
I think this topic is now SPAM. I don't want flaming can a Mod close this please. An i wouln't swear censored or not still don't. V_V Well i doubt you'll listen to a newbie.

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
Takumi Fujiwara said:
I'll kill you. You _______ _______. You are a little whiny poser. BTW, Learn how to spell you little _______ 10 year old. You are so _______ stupid. You probably know nothing about rock. Your favorite band is probably G-Unit. For little _____ wanna be ganagstaz. Or if you do listen to rock, you probably listen to some suckie band like Matchbox 20. Which isin't even rock. Or that loser, Britnay Spears, who is your _______ mom and your sister! Stupid little kids. They are such smart-_____ these days. No go and listen to your _____ Rock.

Hey, Jedi, wanna get married?

That was going just a little too far... Even thought Hedz did say GC sucks, you probably used one too many bad words in there.

And yes, this thread should be locked.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Err this got out of control? Watch it Takumi Fujiwara. Even if he dissed something you like, you only make him look better by childishly lashing out like that. Don't flame again.
I dunno why it has to be closed, but if you want a new one...
*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back