• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Pokemaster10000 Fan Club! XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Eliana said:
    See, he only enjoys pain when I give it to him XD Its a strange thing XD

I know it's great but...boasting is bad. XD

Dark_Pikachu said:
    o.o @.@

Well then, Eli... *whacks Andy* =/ Someone has to whack him! But it's more fun watching you whack him then it is whacking him myself! :? XD

HAHA....so you've come to feel the terror of Andy?
    Well ya came to the right place because NOW I'M GOING TO...ARGH! Who smacked meh in the back of the head? XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Meh...I wasnt gonna join here, since Andy is my rival. But he knows where I live XD But, luckly, I know where he lives! XD

So...sup, Stalker Andy? XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Andy is truly a stalker. He freakin did a search on me, to find out where I live. I think that's called stalking XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Oh great. Now he knows how to come to my house. Oh well. It's not that hard, when you go on trains. XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    It's gonna be easy for him to come to me, cause I live just 2 blocks from the train station. But I dunno about him. He might not live near the train ><

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I know he's not. I have a restraining order. He'll be breaking the law if he does XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kenshin11212 said:
    It's gonna be easy for him to come to me, cause I live just 2 blocks from the train station. But I dunno about him. He might not live near the train ><

Of course I don't live near the train.
    I can't see it across my window. Errr uhh...yeah XD

I bet ya take the D train or something. XD

Eliana said:
    Dude! chill! he isnt gonna come XD
    Yeah, of course I won't.
    I'm just gonna snipe him from far away. XD

Back