• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Unicorn/Pegasus Fantasy club

Years
  • Heaps of people love horses. I suppose not many people have had the time to join this place yet because of all the downtimes and such.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey I am watching Sailor Moon SuperS and it has Pegasus in there. He usually helps Super Sailor Moon and Super Sailor Chibi Moon out of danger. Does anyone remember this?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...awesome Maya. I love this series. ^^ Yep, that is what he calls her. =3

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • *joins* Hey DP, I like Sailor Moon, (especially the skirts... XD) They hardly EVER show any of it anymore tho.. Kinda miss it...
    Anyway, I <3 Pegasus's but I also <3 the pure innocence of a Unicorn... I dunno if this is the correct name for them, but I've heard an "Alicorn" was a pegasus with a horn...

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Eeee!.THOSE ARE ALL MY BABIES!.*Glomps Beautful* oooh.*pokes Night-Kun*. Thanks!.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Welcome^^, Nice pic!.Look at My baby!
    78_losing_ground.jpg.html

Back