• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical YTMND Thread!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
  • Ohh, you're the one who gave a one to my ytmnd, XD. Whatever though, I was bored, I'm thinking of making one later, so yeah.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Dawg 2005 said:
    Ohh, you're the one who gave a one to my ytmnd, XD. Whatever though, I was bored, I'm thinking of making one later, so yeah.
    Well I didn't bashed them, I just gave them a critique.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Bo Vine said:
    That site is kind of offensive. Somebody made a page about me once. I won't even try to get back at them for it. That would be so childish and pointless.
    Don't diss the whole site because someone made a hate ytmnd about you. If you viewed EVERY SINGLE ytmnd, only about 55% would be slightly offensive, but it's just a fun site, get over it.

EDIT: I just remembered that the site is messed up, ;_;.

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

I first found out about this site when I was Googlin' info on Wheel of Fortune, and found a spoof/parody with Darth Vader in the Bonus Round.

http://vaderfortune.ytmnd.com/

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • *~Ashley~* said:
    PC has a four-word and 25-character rule, and links don't count. Please make sure each of your posts has at least four words in it from now on, okay?
    OK sorry, I didn't know about that though.

Back