• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Alexiz/DarkAvengerCobra Club!!!!

Alexander

PuNK SuRFeR DuDE
    Years
    Im cureently on the bus heading to this restaurant in Tampa then we head to Texas, which is gonna be long. We ahve nothing to do tomorw so its free. But we have practices. :'(
    How did you hear im leaving BB, if I told no one? :\

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Alexiz said:
    What did I do? Just the fact to tell you that you have to stop? I mena i know I can't making you have a crush on, but this all started when I was modded, why now? And I just noticed that you bothered JKazier when he was a mod too, and now hes a memebr, you're not too buggy on him. Why?
    (1) I still bug Greg when I see him. We're only not online at the same time.
    (2) I was stalking YOU long before you knew about it. Muahaha.

Are you, like, adopting a kid or something? o_O

ADOPT ME!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    XD JA I don't think Alex is gonna wanna adopt you.

Your leaving?I thought that stuff in DP's sig was about you going on tour!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    We'll I have been thiking of leaving PC for good, but Im still thinking. There have been to many problems with users that have sent me pms andall. And i just can't take it. Ive decided to stay for now. I have already told Andy, but I told him I would give him my answer when I was sure.
    Im adapoting a child, thats true and hopefully he'll be with us to live soon.

Marcos

Marcos El Chavo Lindo
    Years
    You are leaving? But the only reason i joined here was you were here and so were the others, guess that leaves me and the rest but if you leave this place. Just let me know and Ill leave too.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Im staying for now, no leaving and I told no one except Rudy and Jess who found out as well as Andy. But I am not leaving. Just to clarify that. I wont let people put me down here on PC, which was one of the first reasons I thought of leaving, but instead Im gonna ignore them, and if it comes within the forum I mod and they do soemthing bad, then I will be a strict mod for those.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    He is currently eight years old and until I get married I can't really call it me adopting, its my parenst who did it, but he'll be living in the house with me, Elisse, Fabio, Veronica and Luis.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Alright.Make sure you raise him right now.We don't need ANOTHER coruptted kid. XD I'm just kidding.I'm sure you'll raise him just fine.

FreekaZoid

Amor Eterno
    Years
    AHHHHH!!! *runs like nuts*
    No!!! our house has now kid!! Why oh why? What did I do to deserve this? :'(
    Im joking, Im happy with this kid coming its going to be a great experince for us but more for him.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yeah...*whisphers*Don't lets the kid see you guys acting like that.It's a bad example. XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Poor Marcos gets no attention.I gues you aren't all that intresting. No.Just kidding.I'm sure your intresting.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    If they don't mind what I say, and Marcos shouldn't since he said most of my life before on DCC, well Marcos best aspects would have to be one of the most guys who touches his hair always. He likes Armani, Dolce y Gabanna, Milk, Calvin Klein, Diesel. He plays the guitar and drums, as wella s me and the others. He is obsessed with soccer, and did I mention he is obssed with his hair and eyes?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well I ahve my music form my last album with UFF I can post it if its not long or maybe on MSN I cna send you.

Back