• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Alexiz/DarkAvengerCobra Club!!!!

Reese Rocker

The Rocker Dude
    Years
    Alexiz was DarkAvengerCobra the oh great one? I just saw the name of this club. OMG he is like my idol for hacking! *praises* I LOVE YOU ALEX!

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Well, Alex is an alright hacker I guess....XD j/k

Don't kill me Alex! XD

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    It means you're a great hacker and that I don't want you to kill me? XD

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Creative, hon, creative...*sarcasm*

Hmmm...Clap, uess I'll have to agree with YK on this. How's thing?

Daisuke Niwa

The Evil PC Mod
    Years
    How are things?
    ---- Well I just woke up to go surfing up town with my friends. Its 4:00 am here and we're planing on surfing until 9:00 am and its pretty much a cold day so... yeah tahts hows it going now, but lately... erm.. I have felt attracted to this person but unfourtunetly I dont know if he likes me or not. I mean itst he same guy I first tried to make an attempt on buty he was with a girl then and now hes single and yesterday I encountered him in the restroom, but unforutunatly when i wanted to make a move, someone came out of the stall and yeah I couldn't even say hi to him or anything due to this otehr person... :(
    Whats my favorite pizza toppin?
    ---- I would have to say Hawaiin pizza. or mostly pineapple. Im not too fond of the complete ones with mushroom, meat, or anything, and I hate pepperoni. I like Ham, Pineapple, and otehrs but no meat or mushrooms.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ok.Well sorry you didn't get to make a move on the guy you like.Maybe you'll get another chance at him sometime soon.

Daisuke Niwa

The Evil PC Mod
    Years
    Yeah maybe... probab;y today. Im not sure though. I get all signs and all but nothing. Im I guess shy... even though this hasn't happened to me with teh otehrs but with the otehrs it was just for pleasure and al, and this guy I want it to be more than that.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Well let's hope you get what you want Alex.
    So this one isn't raw attraction? Wow...

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Ooo...I like the new sig..

Except it makes you look more evil than you really are....XD j/k
    You can be pretty evil sometimes....^.^

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well I finsihed my sig and it looks better on Alexiz. Plyus it fits this one more. I think Im tire of Saisuke Niwa and stick to Alexiz.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    yeah tahnks. Im still working on perfecting the first one when my photo shop gets back to working fine. its all screwed up right now. >_< So I had to edit it with PSP.
    So whats up guys? Wait you should be asking me ques? Not me? @_@?

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Alright I'll ask something.

what's up?
    Why are you still online right now?
    You tend to be offline by now most days...
    Not that it's a bad thing, it's just odd to see you joining us Insomniacs...XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Im good, just eating.
    Yeah im rarely online since of college work and all. Its night here and its a frat party so i can be online for a while.

Back