• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official Claire (revived) club!

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
    Hey everybody SM here this is a revived club of claire for those who love her! Legendary Suicune is co-leader and im looking for one more.

Legendary Suicune

Suicune Hunter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2005
    Yes and this time this club will not die Clair rules she is the best gym leader. :)

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
    who cares claire rocks woot woot!
    okay now we have another co-leader, so we can start. our first topic is....whats your fav pokemon of hers? mines kingdra!
    ps suicune can i use that banner in your sigy?

Legendary Suicune

Suicune Hunter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2005
    Dragonair and yea you can use it. sorry it took so long for me to reply but i have been busy with school all week >_<

Legendary Suicune

Suicune Hunter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2005
    lol yes now for bad news i will be returning to england soon so i will be gone for a while no idea how long :( but when im back ill tell you all

Back