• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official Claire (revived) club!

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
Years
  • I hate trying to get the message long enough...I'm to fast at typing so I have to always backspace!! *puts on stupid angry face* GRRR! Clair is awesome! Clever, witty (is them the same...I sound like a hilbilly...aw who ain't usin propa english them day (I don't actually sound like that just so you know)) and funny

Legendary Suicune

Suicune Hunter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2005
    yea i hate the message thing i have to keep putting smilies there to take the space lol :\

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • That's a good one! I don't put smilies, just type useless stuff! Watcha wanna talk about? Heres a pic of Clair by the way,
    The official Claire (revived) club!

Legendary Suicune

Suicune Hunter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2005
    funny huh.. well "we at the F.B.I have no sense of humor that we know of" lol hehe lets talk about clairs pokemon lol

Legendary Suicune

Suicune Hunter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2005
    its pretty much dead and i didnt even notice another reply was posted because i didnt get reminded >_<

Back