• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Conspiracy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
  • I didn't realize you're from Australia, still that means nothing.

Obviously not, if you've reached enlightenment than you'd realize that most of "conspiracies" have valid proof and evidence backed by it. I think being childish is when you believe what everyone else says, and when your eyeballs stay glued to a television set as your mind absorbs total disinforamtion.

If you want to call me funny, or childish tha's fine. Just don't call me one because I research and study history. That's quite ridiculous in itself.

Zet

Years
  • I aced history, I know how dark America and other places can be, I stand a the very precipice of time itself.

Your paranoia of the twin towers is ridiculous, if there is equipment inside the building such as a computer, gas, etc. Wouldn't a plane crashing into the building and exploding set off the other equipment in a chain reaction? Science tells us "Yes, yes it can".

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • I aced history, I know how dark America and other places can be, I stand a the very precipice of time itself.

Your paranoia of the twin towers is ridiculous, if there is equipment inside the building such as a computer, gas, etc. Wouldn't a plane crashing into the building and exploding set off the other equipment in a chain reaction? Science tells us "Yes, yes it could".
    So all of a sudden, Gravity was defied on that tragic day.

Those towers came down at free fall speed in a "pancake" like collapse.

Look, I've posted a video where Engineers goes over what really happened there. I find it even more rediclous when you say I'm paranoid. I study history, and I know Government is corrupt. I've read Operation Northwoods, I know the US government has potential to stage attacks. Apparently you don't since I'm paranoid.

Bela

Banned
    Years
  • I didn't realize you're from Australia, still that means nothing.

Obviously not, if you've reached enlightenment than you'd realize that most of "conspiracies" have valid proof and evidence backed by it. I think being childish is when you believe what everyone else says, and when your eyeballs stay glued to a television set as your mind absorbs total disinforamtion.

If you want to call me funny, or childish tha's fine. Just don't call me one because I research and study history. That's quite ridiculous in itself.

It's a shame, because you are so convinced of your own ideas.

If you took the time to be skeptical and reviewed the claims you yourself have made, and weighed the arguments you've made (look at the videos) versus what others like myself have given you (read reports), you'd probably find yourself looking back at this happenstance evidence and misinformation, half-truths and the like to not be the truth you claim it to be now.

Years
  • This farce has gone on long enough, this thread has devolved considerably and has just turned into back and forth flaming between multiple parties. And now it's over.

*Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back