• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: The Official DayAndNight-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
  • Oh sweet mate, sounds good. Plus extra features? I'm simply brimming with excitement :D Seriously though, great work. I'm looking forward to the first stable release.

Shadowlink77

WOW - LETHON - GANKEDD/ERASEDD
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Okay youve heard this a few times but you are a god. This is amazing i read through the posts and i dont recall reading "YOUR" input on how and if it will work for FR/LG? I dont wanna annoy you I know how diff. it is to make a prog.

Awsome~Truly!

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
  • Shadowlink77 said:
    Okay youve heard this a few times but you are a god. This is amazing i read through the posts and i dont recall reading "YOUR" input on how and if it will work for FR/LG? I dont wanna annoy you I know how diff. it is to make a prog.

Awsome~Truly!
    Program? It's not just an program, you need to do alot of work to see if it works then implement it in the program. The problem why it's difficult on FR & LG is because there's no damned RTC... Therefore you must used other stuff which is different so its difficult.

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
    Years
  • @ Shadowlink77:
    The first release (0.1.2) won't work with FR / LG ... It will take some more time to create a FRLG DN System.

@ all: AXPD and AXVE work now. Meaning: Ruby and Sapphire are supported... (well at least 1 of their language versions... -.- )

Years
  • I don't think there's an official chinese ROM. From what I've seen, a friend of mine's is chinese but the font must've been hacked.

It's cool, that Ruby version is now supported :).
    you are right! chinese version is from japanese version. so if it can support japanese, there won't be much difficult for a chinses version...i think

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    I give my support to this program! Oh, and I'm trying to learn assembly, but a couple of my friends who have learned it, are telling me not to. Should I listen to them, and not learn it, or do you think it's worth it?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I give my support to this program! Oh, and I'm trying to learn assembly, but a couple of my friends who have learned it, are telling me not to. Should I listen to them, and not learn it, or do you think it's worth it?

Why are they telling you not to? It's not like learning something new is bad. ^^

Oh, and I think that this will be useful..

Yes, quite useful indeed... *insert evil laughter here*

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
    Years
  • I give my support to this program! Oh, and I'm trying to learn assembly, but a couple of my friends who have learned it, are telling me not to. Should I listen to them, and not learn it, or do you think it's worth it?

Depends on if you are a skilled hacker or not. =P
    Such friends suck btw... I don't think that they "learned" it, since I only know very few ASM-hackers (and some game-developers). And all of them are charismatic people who wouldn't suggest other hackers NOT to learn something.

Conderning DayAndNight: I don't have much time to work on it, currently I'm thinking about an "Release Candidate" which doesn't support all versions and will be VERY buggy. (Instead of only "buggy" XD)

AmineX

Music Expert
    Years
  • Amazing Great Job MasterMind_X I Wait It Since I talk To You On Pokémon Inside !!
    And Now The Dream Coming True

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back