• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: The Official DayAndNight-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
  • i was just wondering is this available for download?

ps: i dont mean to be anoying

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    The first version will include Ruby BPRE right? And also weather will be compatible with it right? (meaning if it rains at night it won't look like ordinary raining with ordinary day time)

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
  • NeoNemesis said:
    The first version will include Ruby BPRE right? And also weather will be compatible with it right? (meaning if it rains at night it won't look like ordinary raining with ordinary day time)
    US Ruby's code is AXVE, BPRE is Fire Red US. The weather for rain is dark, meaning the screen gets darkened so for the day night system, even if its night it'll get darkened too.

Shadowlink77

WOW - LETHON - GANKEDD/ERASEDD
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

This is ultra mega cool!

Question:: Will this automatically change to nught or do you have to walk out of map and back in tio change?

Will it be a gradual change?

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
  • @Shadowlink77 - Don't underestimate Mastermind_X, or how the heck do you expect a fully working Day Night system? Of course its auto :P

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • been awhile since you updated this thread or your site, are you still working on it, or did something come up? Will it be released soon, because you said in November that it would come out in a few days, and it is now December 26.

Also, will it work on expanded roms, and will the in-battle pallets change too?

Shadowlink77

WOW - LETHON - GANKEDD/ERASEDD
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    i dont know your work and my apologies but it seems this was too much for you and you have hidden yourself? Correct? if not a 10 second its still in progress would be re assuring. TY

waterninja7

Pokemon Rom Hacker
    Years
  • I should try this out.

Maybe someone can make a new pokemon move outside of battle that turns everything in a cave green.

:P X-ray goggles

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
    Years
  • Hey guys. As ZodiacDaGreat said - I'm still alive. But I'm working on so much projects at the same time that I sometimes miss one of them. DAN is being tested those days, I don't know hoch much bugs I'll have to kill until it is "stable".

greetz
    MX

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • AWESOME.. Erm, yeah.. that's all :D
    Now everyone can enjoy ^^

Edit:
    lol, M_X.. Your signature's max weight is 500px!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    the---first release?
    of this tool?

cool!
    I'll try it out sometime soon, but meh~
    school...

anyways, keep up the great work~

peyi

Tiler
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    MMmm i don't know if it is a bug or something like that, but when you start a battle with a wildbattle or trainerbattle the pallets don't change. Well anyways, it'doesn't matter, but it could be cool be able to get that. Mmm and a question, how we could get the "Day&Nigth" flag to use in ours scripts ?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • OH, WOW. A release? I wasn't expecting this... but, maybe it's because I don't check this thread out much, but I'm lucky to have checked it today. I'll try it as quick as I can, I can't wait to use it. Thanks, Mastermind_X.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back