• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: The Official DayAndNight-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
Years
  • New bugs detected.

-After install the system, close the software, reopen, and the password previously generated not work.

- The system cannot be deleted (windows error)

Ok, ok, It's a RC1, but I test all options.

Strange. I know these errors but I thought I had them fixed... Which versions were you using?

Use a clean rom.
    But the system works, watch this video :

Fully works in Emerald (FR), Sapphire (US)!
    Search free space in the end of the rom (FF).

https://www.zshare.net/download/54338716d5e9ca2f/

Cool video! May I upload it to SFC? (I'll give credit of course)

nope this is on vba. It's just the screen that doesn't work. I think the pefect solution would be to just take it out of the program.

Which version do you use? I suggest to use 1.7.2 from the official page (that means NO hacker addons, NO logging features, NO -m -link or -s versions) because it's the only version of VBA in which the RTC works proper. (as far as I know...)

Is the "Loading screen" going to be there after the beta?

I don't know yet. The problem is that I saw many people stealing my work (e.g. shiny hack, other tipps'n'trix) without giving the credit... The loading screen will surely be there for a couple of releases because I need it for debugging and I don't have an other solution for the decrypting and unpacking loader...

<center>im using it on firered</center>

-.-
    I hate when people not even take the time to read the description of my tools...

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Which version do you use? I suggest to use 1.7.2 from the official page (that means NO hacker addons, NO logging features, NO -m -link or -s versions) because it's the only version of VBA in which the RTC works proper. (as far as I know...)

well im using the lastest vba link. I have special reasons for my hack being played on it.
    Let me try this tool again so i can test it on my psp.

*edit-Same prob on my psp.

Last edited:

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    Alright, this has been annoying me to hell. Whenever I click "Assemble Script to ROM!" I get a runtime error (Runtime Error '5': Invalid procedure or argument."

Any way I can get around that?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Strange. I know these errors but I thought I had them fixed... Which versions were you using?

I'm using French Emerald Version [BPEF].
    I have not tested with other versions [AXPE or AXVE].

Cool video! May I upload it to SFC? (I'll give credit of course)

Yes, no problem ;-)

https://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/vboyadvance.html

I'm using the version on that page that says 1.80 beta 0.

Use VBA-M.

https://vba-m.ngemu.com/vbam/vbacompiles/msvc2008/VisualBoyAdvance781.7z

"DLL Runtimes:
    You must have installed the latest DirectX SDK and, if you want to use OpenAL, the OpenAL runtime. Read the Readme for further assistance."

Alright, this has been annoying me to hell. Whenever I click "Assemble Script to ROM!" I get a runtime error (Runtime Error '5': Invalid procedure or argument."

Any way I can get around that?

Have you checked that your password has good 5 characters?
    I already had this error once, the password was only 3 characters.
    Delete the settings files, and retry with a new clean rom.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    This seems like a cool tool, but I'd like to wait for a FR/LG version of it to download. Do you have a general idea when that will come out (if ever)?

Nei

HAHA!!!What did you say again?
    Years
  • May I ask where to get COMDLG32.OCX and any other required files.

GFS

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    This seems like a cool tool, but I'd like to wait for a FR/LG version of it to download. Do you have a general idea when that will come out (if ever)?
    The Fire Red version won't come out for a while
    M_X has to code a clock into the database of Fire Red.
    Which will definatly take sometime
    And remeber, M_X has a life too

This was a great peice of ASM work M_X
    You are a very talented hacker.

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    Once I have found them, where do I put them?
    Go to C:\>WINDOWS>system32, and then place it in there. There's also a program in that folder called regsvr32.exe. Try dragging the DLL onto the icon, and it'll register it (alternative because some DLLs won't work by just placing them in the folder.)

Last edited:

Halfshadow

Sono italiano/I'm italian.
    Years
  • Hei, not complain, but he promised mastermind_x program compatibility with the italian versions, but instead should bitterly note that it is not, I hope that is due to the fact that the program is a beta ... Another thing: In beta 2 could prevent the assembly of advertising at the beginning of the game? So now everyone knows that the D&N is an invention of mastermind_x, and could even remove it. I hope especially in the Italian versions mastermind_X, thanks for your work.

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
    Years
  • Hei, not complain, but he promised mastermind_x program compatibility with the italian versions, but instead should bitterly note that it is not, I hope that is due to the fact that the program is a beta ... Another thing: In beta 2 could prevent the assembly of advertising at the beginning of the game? So now everyone knows that the D&N is an invention of mastermind_x, and could even remove it. I hope especially in the Italian versions mastermind_X, thanks for your work.

Please read the thread properly. I already explained why I need that screen for the next few releases and OF COURSE the italian versions will be supported too...

greetz
    MX

Nei

HAHA!!!What did you say again?
    Years
  • okay thank-you. There wouldn't perhaps be a 64 bit version, would there? Also, when I run my game after using this tool, there i only a white screen...I don't know if this has been posted before though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back