• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
Years
  • i never liked those games. couldnt get anything besides sukamon and numemon. I made my own version with gamemaker, in my version, you can play as any normal digimon, (ie (digitamamon, monzaemon, cherrymon etc) as oppoosed to dark digimon. (ie myotismon, snimon, skullmeramon etc)

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • I saw Xros Wars approximately a week ago. The few episodes that came out.

I was like "fail why haven't I noticed this". /facepalm

I will get out of hibernation and post more here.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I kind of miss Digimon Masters Online.
    It's not in beta testing anymore? I wanted to play it a long time ago but I was too lazy to download it and patch the english translation into it.

Xros Wars is kind of weird now that i have watched the latest episodes. Taiki being the only one to have an Xros Loader in Xros Heart and the stupid digi xros thing gets very annoying.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I think you mean Digimon Battle. And I'm not sure about if it's in Beta testing or not still sorry.

I've given up on Xros Wars. At least until it gets properly translated to English. Subtitles are not my thing at all.

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
  • By the way, for when zappy comes back, where should i post the digivolution line? My motimon does not become tentomon

InkThePainter

The Painter
    Years
    Active:Probably everyday.
    Partner:DemiMeramon
    Why:Hmm..Well I really have liked digimon since I was little and it'd be really epic to join a digimon club XD
    Password:Digi Armor Energize

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
  • I like Otamamon, (though i have other times gone with Gotsumon) Both come only from Motimon. Havent you wondered why there are 11 intraining (not counting later ones like Poromon) and ~24 rookies. And digimon is getting more recognition, a kid drew Greymon and submitted it to comics for kids (a feature in the sunday comics page)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Maybe we should have more interesting digimon related topics to discuss about like: What is your opinion on Xros Wars so far?
    Or something else.

Years
  • Hey guys long time no see what have i missed?

I have a topic idea.

What Digimon would you like to see Shoutmon DigiXros with?

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • hey some activity in this place...

Xros Wars is awesome so far Shoutmon X4K is epic :D

I reckon that Shoutmon X4 is going to fail so Shoutmon digivolves and then they Xros (kinda like armor evolution in season 2)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I honestly dislike how they digivolve, even though I've only seen one episode of it. Bring back Matrix digivolution or DNA digivolution!

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
  • I'm nowhere near watching Xros wars, watching the whole series over again on youtube. I have also never seen Savers (data squad)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back