• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Hey guys sorry I've been away. It's the school high season and all. Anyway I've updated the first page with all the orginal members - if you need your partner to Digivolve please post. Congratz to entrancer. who has gotten to the highest rank. New mems I still have yet to add you and how what are your guys opinions on starting a Digimon Theme Collab similar to the PokeSpe Collalb

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Sixth season doesn't seem likely right now, though - no signs of it on the internet anywhere. Damnation!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Hey guys sorry I've been away. It's the school high season and all. Anyway I've updated the first page with all the orginal members - if you need your partner to Digivolve please post. Congratz to entrancer. who has gotten to the highest rank. New mems I still have yet to add you and how what are your guys opinions on starting a Digimon Theme Collab similar to the PokeSpe Collalb

Theres a PokeSpe collab?Oh,And i can update my Partner,right? Uhm,Motimon please.

Oh,Congrats Entrancer!

Years
  • Digimon won't die. It's to popular. Even if the anime did die they would still make games.

BTW Zappy Could i please digivolve my Gigimon into Guilmon then into Growlmon?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • My KnightChessmon Black can digivolve straight to mega lol.

KnightChessmon Black digivolve to QueenChessmon!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    I heard (I think it was with the will) that a new wii game might be released in tandem with lost evolution, has anyone else heard about this?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Rlly?O_o.

I sure as heck have.

And I have a question for you guys.

I'm thinking of buying Digimon World ChampionShip but I'm not really sure.

What is it about?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    Digimon World Championship is basically a digimon raising game. You set your digimon in a customized pen layout and they train themselves. Every few days you can compete in tournaments and earn awards. Every four in game years, a championship is held and you fight your way to the top.

Pros: nostalgic, you can release digimon into environments they wouldn'e normally live in(i.e. vegiemon in a volcano), you can really see how natures play in battle, a lot of tournaments, hunting them is fun for a while

Cons: not as good as dawn or dusk, you can't control them in battle, eventually a digimon will revert to a digiegg, if you don't know the requirements for evolution you could be stuck with a numemon

It kind of reminded me of the original digimon world, without the story and with more monsters to collect

Years
  • Digimon world on the ps was the best digimon game i played. I had a Tyrannomon and it destroyed everything in it's path. I like how you took your digimon to the toilet so it could sit on the crapper :P

Hey, Did anyone ever get those toy digivices they used to sell and you got to pick a digimon and that?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Digimon world on the ps was the best digimon game i played. I had a Tyrannomon and it destroyed everything in it's path. I like how you took your digimon to the toilet so it could sit on the crapper :P

Hey, Did anyone ever get those toy digivices they used to sell and you got to pick a digimon and that?

I did when i was little.My Old Neighbor stole it.

I had every single one!(Except the Savers.It didnt come out at that time)

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • i missed alot =[, but im deciding to start hacking again so ill more than likely be active here too =D, hello to all new members since i left

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back