• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Eliana Fanclub!!!(revived)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Mandi said:
    Do you want to know why I'm depressed? Well, I can't tell you because it's off-topic. xD
    Aw come on.Eli wants to know and it's her club so techinically it's on topic.

Mandi

~♥~Angel At Heart~♥~
    Years
  • Fine I'll tell you all why I'm depressed. I had entered 5 contests, which all ended around the same time. I opened my e-mails today and saw 5 e-mails, which all said Did you win?, or Contest in the subject.
    1 was for Good Charlotte concert tickets, one for a laptop computer, one for an iPod, one for a cd walkman, and one for a...(i forget).
    I didn't win on any of them. Also, people at school hate me. (I wanna transfer schools and/or get a makeover so badly. :P) :(

Mandi

~♥~Angel At Heart~♥~
    Years
  • People just hate me for who I am. An ugly retard, is what they call me.
    I only entered the iPod contest from a pop-up, the rest were from junk e-mails.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Don't feel bad about the contests,Mandi.Lotsa people enter those and lose.heck I've enetered plenty of contests and lost.And I'm sure your not an ugly retard.The kids at school are just blind brainless jerks.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I dont like those pop ups. Well...I kinda go. I like the ones that say that if you shoot something, you'll wil like an iPod or something. Even though I know it's fake, I still ike to do that cause it's fun to shoot things XD

Back