• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I found these on FMA.com... their really funny, so read all of the e-mails

med_gallery_29283_11_63948.jpg

Ill post the reast later...but that ad is perfect for Angela XD *goes to lavalife.com*

EDIT: nm, Ill post them all now! ^^

med_gallery_29283_11_254926.jpg

med_gallery_29283_11_228906.jpg

med_gallery_29283_11_241046.jpg

med_gallery_29283_11_218944.jpg

Last edited:

cp30

memory
Years
0_0....i have been gone for a while, any way las episode that was a great, no phanominal episode i loved it grade A. well im back and it feels good halla

Years
I send my apologies to Akio. Remember when we started arguing about what time the movie was in? That's what I'm apologizing for. I didn't know that the series ended at the year 1921. Ed was 18 at that time, and since the movie was two years after the last episode, he is 20 in the movie.

Last epi was a VERY sucky way to end it. -.- VERY sucky. I thought that it would be longer and better than the others, but it wasn't and it was very disappionting.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Akinari said:
Well, I'm just wondering if anyone read the latest chapter of the FMA manga weeks ago... and the cliffy... >>

spoiler! =O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/oni_flygon/31.png
::smacks::

You left me! How could you?! I thought we were boyfriends!!!! jk. ;p

Welcome back, Roy Mustang~ <3

::stares at picture::
I got to see Riza's bare back. Screw the tattoo~ ::licks picture::

P.S. Edo-chan's right, Anome. He's 18. Not 20. It even says that in movie summaries.

EDIT:: Has anybody other than me seen the FMA Chibi OVA?

Last edited:
Years
Ai, now I'm really confused... When Ed went to our world, he was 15 going on 16, wasn't he? And that was in the year 1914... Aw, screw it! >-< I'm not in the mood to do any math! Grah...

Fly High

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2006
Anome said:
Ai, now I'm really confused... When Ed went to our world, he was 15 going on 16, wasn't he? And that was in the year 1914... Aw, screw it! >-< I'm not in the mood to do any math! Grah...
Have you ever thought that perhaps Edward was in his Philosopher's Stone quest for a maybe a year?

He might have aged during his adventures, and possibly he spent a year in "our" world.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Fly High said:
Have you ever thought that perhaps Edward was in his Philosopher's Stone quest for a maybe a year?

He might have aged during his adventures, and possibly he spent a year in "our" world.

Thats exactly what happened. You gotta start thinking anome! lol

Fly High

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2006
Anome said:
*sticks tounge out childishly* I do think, but not about stuff like that! I think about story plots and crap like that, not math stuff!
Its pure logic, you know. It doesn't take a scientist to figure that out.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
It isn't a month yet, so we got to keep this thread goin guys...we can't let my club die, it is one of the oldest active clubs on PC we are almost at a year and a half...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Anome said:

Ahem...you did post it that you didnt know his age. Do YOU gain ages over the years? ...yes. So does Edo! He isnt a wierd alien who cant age...lol

I think he was 16 in the movie right? Just checkin ^^'

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been here, I am currently enjoying the re-runs on Adult Swim. Now I could dissect the story even further understanding more than I did the first time, does anybody else do this?

Back