• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Gary Oak Fan Club.

PkMnLegend

-Legend-
    Years
    Hey Guys. Well as u see in the title this is the official Gary Oak fan club. There's nothing much to say . I just wanted to see how many ppl still love Gary. :)

Theres notthing to say now Except Join In.

PkMnLegend

-Legend-
    Years
    Sure Anyone can join .. its a publick group

Sure u can .. like i said its a public group :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Yay! Now just one thing anyone else find it lame that in the english dub Gay and Mewoth sound the same? Why does Gary have that voice? Why didn't they give him a cooler voice? Totally random thoughts.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    Yay! Now just one thing anyone else find it lame that in the english dub Gay and Mewoth sound the same? Why does Gary have that voice? Why didn't they give him a cooler voice? Totally random thoughts.
    Lol, I've never thought they sounded alike, personally.
    Gary doesn't have that "Joysey" accent. ;D (errr, Jersey)

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    O To The M To The G!

IT'S GARY!

He is by far the best best best best best rival in the animé series! And his video game counter part is pretty cool as well! (But not as hardcore as Silver... but he was a lot tougher than Silver) Anyway! Gary Oak is my FAVE character of Pokemon! After Sir Aaron but he was just a once off character so I suppose he doesn't count :( so I simply must join this group! Yippee!!!!

Back