• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Haley/Hollywood Fanclub

Lust

Ubersexual
Years
  • Well I think that my pair (Hollywood) needs a fanclub so I made a new one just for her. She deserves one because she's a very talented artist, she's funny, she's fun to talk to, she's hot, etc. I could be going on and on.

Join her club!

P.S. This club was approved by Toto.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    ^^ Thanks! I'm about to disconnect my computer because were moving to Texas! I'll tell everybody about it when I get back. And I hope I'll be back soon! See all of you guys later!

XOXO Haley

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Bah. Texas. Where is that? XD
    Well I'd need some help from a banner expert here, so I'm joining also! *joins*

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I wouldn't bother, considering the fact that the whole world is prettier than me, I don't really need to know any more.
    Ahh..she said she was leaving so..we keep this alive while she's gone?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    *Revives from the dead* I'm back. But I'll probaly not be on as much as usually due to we still got alot to unpack. Anyways, thankies for joining guys. By the way Anacortes, if you need a banner I can make you one. I usually don't do this but if you need one feel free to ask. Actually I'll make one for anybody who wants one, but note that it will take some time. Anyways, I'm going to add everybody who joined to my friends list so if you don't want me to, please let me know.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    TMG~ A small town near Housten. I like it here better than North Carolina already.....

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    North Carolina is actually still a good place for college though. My mom wants me to go to Duke. >< But, the weather is very warm here, I'm not used to it. 0.o

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Fine. I've just been really busy. I don't have to start school until Monday though. Tommorow evening my mom is going to take me to go look around the school.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Meh. I hope so. By the way, I like your new avatar TMG. ^^

The sad thing is I had to leave my Track and come here. I luff track. But I guess I'll just have to wait until next year to try out for other things at my new school.

Back