• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official "I need an IV battle" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well, with Internet down-time, I've had time to breed some Snovers, and I'm needing an IV battle to see if they're acceptable. If anyone can help, PM me.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'll be up for one last IV battle in about an hour if anyone plans to be on at that time.

Years
    Just hatched some pidgeys, need to check IVs (Although I´m sure they´re not too great.. First attempt at IV breeding)

Anyone about to help?

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    just a question
    to do a lvl 100 wi-fi battle
    do i go to any pokemon centre or wi-fi battle tower? =?
    also, is there a draw button somewhere so it ends as draw? or do u have to fight till the battle ends?

erm anyone?
    do i just add someone? then wi-fi battle - lvl 100?
    do you fight after you see the stats?

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    erm anyone?
    do i just add someone? then wi-fi battle - lvl 100?
    do you fight after you see the stats?
    yes,and no you dont fight after you check,of course you can if you want to but thats not the purpose.either someone will hit run or disconnect

Years
    More or less, I think so... (my first IV battle...)

You add friend codes, both go into a battle with level 100 (via a pokemon centre basement)
    Then you can just look at the stats, put them into an IV calculator and voila...

The actual fighting isn´t important I don´t think. As long as both people have enough time to look at the stats of all their pokes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back