• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official "I need an IV battle" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
    if i ask nicely, could i perhaps have an IV battle with someone? i have no idea how to do it though, so if whoever it is could help me with it please.

thankyou

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I need at most five IV battles right now. They don't all have to be from the same person though, as I do have quite a bit. >>

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
    Please would i be able to have 4 or so IV battles with somebody to check of my newly bred pokes? cos im new to it, i might need help setting up and stuff. im online all day, so please PM me if interested. the sooner the better.

thankyou

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Alrighty, thanks! (use the Diamond version FC, in my sig)
    EDIT: Crap.. I gotta get off. Tell ya what: can I give you a PM tomorrow if you're on and still need an IV battle?

Last edited:

DragonLordAL

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ill be on shortly
    filler filler
    edit:ya sure
    im gonna need alot tomarrow

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.