• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Lady Pearl Fanclub

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Aaron5367 said:
    Well I was the first to hear the news, I will take the time to PM the admin/co-owner of this club and we can PM the members, its not true, LP is not jess, I am talking now. The only reason she was banned is because her IP was not the same, but similar. Please accept my apology for any inconvince, I hope I am not paired with a guy... We had this conversation and I will give it to anyone that asks, It has outstanding proof that Lady Pearl is not jess. A little note to mods, You don't ban someone for thier IP, you hear the case, never be a bad PC mod!

~Aaron~ (So happy!)​
    Uh Aaron...

1. It wasn't about IPs.
    2. MSN convos apparently don't make proof >>;
    3. We can't ban, direct that at the s-mods, and in some matters... yes, we have to ban for IP. ^^;

And that's all I'm sayin' =X

Well, I guess I owe Pearly an apology. *hugs* Pearly, I'd never set out to get you into trouble if I thought you were innocent. ;_; I was only doing what I thought was right because Jess is, well, Jess. ;_; And I hope you'll forgive me and we can be friends again, because I feel so guilty and upset I made that mistake. ;_; u_u

~Kylie

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm glad to hear that you aren't Jess, Pearlie... =3 I was shocked too. o.o; Hope you feel better. *hands cookie*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Uh Aaron...

1. It wasn't about IPs.
    3. We can't ban, direct that at the s-mods, and in some matters... yes, we have to ban for IP. ^^;

Well, I guess I owe Pearly an apology. *hugs* Pearly, I'd never set out to get you into trouble if I thought you were innocent. ;_; I was only doing what I thought was right because Jess is, well, Jess. ;_; And I hope you'll forgive me and we can be friends again, because I feel so guilty and upset I made that mistake. ;_; u_u

~Kylie
    That is so sweet and we know that you didnt mean it. I hope Debbie forgives you and I am so glad that youre back.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Uh Aaron...

1. It wasn't about IPs.

~Kylie
    Aww, thanks Kylie! ^__^ *huggles tightly* I thought we would never be friends again. ;o; Of course, I forgive and I'd love to befriend you once again. ^^; Hopefully Jess will not return again. v_v *huggles again* I'm still vewy worried about the remaining few who still do not believe me. I make it more and more complicated to explain and now I'd have to go in depth more. ;0; I'll find proof no matter what, though.

Yay~! Thanks, Evelina, Metto, Rika, and Aaron! ^^; <3<3

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    I am back. I am very sorry for have not post here long time. I am updating my websites and they make me can not been at PokeCommunity much in a while. Sorry once again. I am the worst club owner... I hope everyone can forgive me...
    Rika said:
    O= may I join teh Pearl club?^^ she's a great friend^^
    Angela said:
    I want to join ^^
    Welcome to The Official Lady Pearl Fanclub,Rika and Angela! I hope you will have fun and have a great time.
    Aaron5367 said:
    I hope she comes back soon *waits hyperly* I have a whole list of members that want to join XD. Come back soon Jasmine!!
    I am back. I am very sorry for long waiting. I recieve your message already. I know about Debbie unbanned before too ,but thank you very much anyways. You are really good person.
    Debbie said:
    Ish Blue Jasmine still here? I miss her very, very much. ;-; I hope I get to chat with her again.
    Hi,Debbie. How are you doing? I am still here. I miss you very much too. If you hope to chat with me,MSN or Yahoo!. I will be very happy to chat with you. I am very glad you are back ,so welcome back to PokeCommunity and your fanclub! I hope you will have fun and have a great time again. I feel very sorry for you about Jess. I hope you feel better. Do not worry about other members who do not believe you. You are still have me and almost of members here. We believe you. I think it is really weird is one of nicest people in universe like you are Jess. Plus,I remember,when Jess re-registered,his age was always 16 years old and few days ago,he re-registered again(Before you get ban.). His username is Kadi. I do not see why should he re-register if he is you.(That is do not mean I do not believe you. I just tell reasons to members who do not believe you. Do not be sorry. Cheer up,Debbie. We love you.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI Pearly! Man I missed ya. Guess what? I have MSN now! So do you mind if I added you. I want to chat with you sometime. I am glad you doing okay now since that incident. ^____^ *hugs*

Lady Pearl

Years
    Of course you could join, buddy DEC~! ^__^;; *huggles*

Hewwo, Angela. ^__^ I'm doing excellent, thanks for asking. How are you? =3

Hewwo, Lucy~! I missed you also. I don't mind if you add me. ^^; I added you anyways and we chatted for a bit. ;D Yesh, I'm doing okay after the incident. *huggles back* (^_^) How are you doing today?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! I am glad you are doing great Pearlie! I am doing awesome myself. XD

Lady Pearl

Years
    Of course you could join, Amanda-chan! (^_^) *huggles* My fanclub isn't as active as yours though. XD

Hewwo, Metto~! ^^; *huggles* I'm doing fine, thanks so much for asking. =3 How are you?

Yay! Lucy ish doing awsome. :3 *air fives*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay Pearlie! *gives you a high five* So are you caught up from your homework? =3

Yeah you are cool. ^^

Back