• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Fanclub!

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    I remember that scene. That's one of my favorite moments in the whole series!

Anyways, of course you're accepted into the club! Welcome aboard! You're welcome to join the RP too if you'd like.

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    Thanks! I'm sure we'll have lots of fun. I won't join the RP though - my muse is dead these days and I don't want to ruin any fun you have with my lousy RPing. I love to RP otherwise. >_< Anyway, I found this cute picture so if noone has anything against it, I'll post it here.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    Hey, that's alright. If you don't want to join the RP, I've got no problem with that. ;)

And yes, that is a cute picture, but not as cute as the one of Hanon in my avatar! :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Luchia, welcome to the club! ^_^ I absolutely love your signature and avatar set... She's my favorite character, too! I've also been to that website before, but I haven't heard the song yet. I'll download it as soon as I have more time online.

Luchia's voice is so cute in the Japanese version, and so are the others! The only character whose voice I kind of find annoying is Karen's, just because it seems so high-pitched. (Though, I've only heard her when she's singing...)

Sailor Chibi Lunatone said:
    You know about tackleglomping? I thought my friend invented that word.... at least she was the only person I had heard it from until now...
    Yeah, I know of several people who use it a lot! =P I only do every now and then.

And also, I have some cute pictures I'll post later! I've been trying to find some good, high-quality ones of Luchia (and Kaito) for use for my next avatar/signature set, but I haven't had much luck.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    You're welcome, Hikaru-chan! And yay, thanks so much for joining as well, Evelina! *tackleglomp* I knew I could count on you!

(Did you happen to make it to the convention, by the way? XD I'll be leaving for the one here in the morning... I'll be gone for a couple more days because we'll be staying overnight in Dallas to go to the State Fair, as well.)

Anyway, I can't exactly remember how I discovered the series. I'm pretty sure I was just browsing an anime website and came across it. I thought that the art style was really cute, so I checked further into the storyline and just fell in love with it! ^_^ It's my second favorite anime now, only after Pokemon!

But wow, that must have been neat seeing it in Japan. I'd love to go there!
    Uber late reply. o.o;

Yeah, I went to the Pokemon Rocks America, but since my brother was sulking, we left early. ;; It was fun though.

Back on topic...
    I've only read a bit of the manga, but when I tried to find the anime online, I found out it was already licenced... ;; Which sucks, since I don't have cable of any kind. ;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    OMGosh! THank you sooooo~ much. <3 <3 xDDDDD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    Yeah, I went to the Pokemon Rocks America, but since my brother was sulking, we left early. ;; It was fun though.
    Aww, well I'm glad that you at least got to see what one was like!

And I can't seem to figure out how to download those episodes on that website... If only I wasn't a computer dummy. x_x; *sigh*

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    Just right-click and save them to a special map named Torrents. Then go here: https://www.bitlord.com and download the programme. It's a programme that downloads these kind of files. There's one file with several files in it. It's also much faster than eMule or any other file-sharing programme. It concentrates solely on downloading this thing and searches for as many users as it can find.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    Yay! I finally get to see those episodes again! I cleaned out my computer a while back and accidentally deleted most of my anime. I was able to find some of the stuff again, but I lost half of my Mermaid Melody episodes, so thanks a ton!

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    I do the same, but I burn them on DVD-R. It's 4,7Gb big and I can put much more files on than on a normal CD. ^^

Anyway, I didn't read the whole thread over, so I'm curious what are your favourite songs from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch! Mine are Return to the Sea, Legend of Mermaid, Kizuna, Kodou, Ever Blue, Mother Symphony and Piece of Love. Well, I love every song in there, those are just the songs that really got into my soul. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay! Thank you, Luchia! I would have never figured all of that out on my own. XD

I can't wait for ADV to release DVDs of the series; I'll be able to send mine to my friend in England so she'll be able to see what it's like!

And hmm, from the songs that I've heard so far... If the openings and endings count, then I love the first ones. As for others in the series, I like Legend of Mermaid, Star Jewel, Splash Dream, Peice of Love, etc. I still have plenty of others to hear so it's hard for me to choose right now! ^_^;

Last edited:

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    Well, I like all the songs, but since Hanon is my favorite character, I'll have to say Ever Blue. For some reason, I constantly confuse that with this PS1 game I have called Lunar: Eternal Blue. :surprised

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    Here's a Hanon picture I found and it's really cute!

Back