• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Mew Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well I know a little about hacking but not enough to make a game XD. Oh yeah Ive added you to my buddy list Fire, you can do the same if ya want.^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I know hacking, I could maybe help out

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I made a banner for the mew club, its in my sig

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    ok think... its a mew pokemon hack... every pokemon you get is a fusion of mew... now look deap inside you'r self, ok now what color is mew???

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    add me to the list cause Mew is the best

paired with Squirtle_Ketchum_12
    twin:~*~Eternal Night~*~
    friends: u know who u are.
    owner of : The Jasmine Club

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    randal ya know you don't have to post all that stuff with you'r post, go to, edit profile, then click on it, go down the left side untill you see something that says edit signature click on it you'll see a typing box, type all that stuff in there and then hit save signature and then it shows up everytime you post and you don't have to post it

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    ATTENTION: THIS IS FIRERED DEOXYS I HAVE MADE A NEW ACCOUNT POKEFAN WILL BE CHANGING THE RANKS TO ME BEING CO-OWNER NSTEAD OF THAT HOLLOW OLD ACCOUNT (hehe I always wanted to do that)

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    I didn't double post technically this is a whole new acount not just a new name and sure ya can do the sprites if pv wants to he can too can too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back