• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
..It's been a while since i've dropped in on this club...*sweatdrops* However, not surprisingly...i'm pretty lost as to which Misty-related topic we're discussing....o_o;
On another note though....welcome to the club, Zeo and Berkut Nightwolf! ^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
We talk about anything related to Misty...but for now we've been having problems coming up with a subject ._.;;

Oh, and Zeo, niiiiice Misty pic in your sig...one of my faves.

Zeo

Moron
Years
It is a pretty good pic isnt it.

I reckon she looks alot better with her hair like that rather than up in that little one way thingy

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
*Tatt walks into the Club she has practicly abandoned*

I am really sorry for not being here for so long guys. I have got to start posting here again! I am really happy to see this is a popular Club and the red head still has the fans she deserves ^_____^ Since so much has gone on since i last posted, i'll just start off fresh kay?

Zeo said:
]Hey, You guys mind if I join?

I make crappy little MSpaint banners!

Sure Zeo! Welcome to the Club =D
Your lil banners are sure not crappy. I love the Misty one! I think thats a great banner for the club! They are very good actually.

Berkut Nightwolf said:
This club is so for me. I'd greatly like to join, if that's no problem.

Weeeeee! Another member! Tis no problem Berkut Nightwolf, welcome to the Club! :)

Hmmmm we need a topic...

Heres a piccie, yes i know its not Misty but her Pokemon features in it :P

pikasweat.jpg

Zeo

Moron
Years
~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
Sure Zeo! Welcome to the Club =D
Your lil banners are sure not crappy. I love the Misty one! I think thats a great banner for the club! They are very good actually.

Ah why thank you!

Praise is good. but it's even better coming fomr the leader of one of the clubs I'm a Member in.

VIVA AAML!

Years
not be mean or anything but i could swear ash may have had a crush on that ditto trainer, Duplica... but i may be wrong...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Nuh-uh, Kirby00. It was Duplica who had a crush on Ash. o.o; Anyway... about that pic... urm... Togepi looks like he thinks Pikachu's his brother or something. o.o; Cute...

Years
kirby00 said:
not be mean or anything but i could swear ash may have had a crush on that ditto trainer, Duplica... but i may be wrong...
And what does that have to do with Misty? j/k

That's a cute pic. of pika and Togipi. :) Can I use that pic. in my pikachu club?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I don't think Ash and Duplica have been around each other enough for Ash to have a crush on her...I think the only girl Ash ever had a crush on was Jizelle from the School of Hard Knocks or whatever her name was...

I've got to admit, Duplica is pretty cute, especially when she was in here Team Rocket outfit. Anyone have any pics of that?

Years
if ash had a crush on Jizelle and she was in only 1 episode, and duplica was in 2, then why did you say ash wanst around her long enough? i mean they battled team rocket 2ice 2gether...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
You have a point, but I think Ash showed physical attraction to Jizelle and none to Duplica...IF Ash had been around Duplica more, they would have gotten along famously, though.

Years
maybe there should be a Dupica return club then... that way if misty, duplica and maybe even jizelle all returned in 1 episode w/ may in it, then we would all know who he likes... of course i Wont start a club for duplica...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Eheheee! I have pics of Misty as a Mermaid I want to share!

Since I have 8 files, I'm going to upload the other three in another reply...I apologize in advance for double-posting :P

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Nice pictures, Kaga....it's just a shame that they're a little small. Though out of that selection, i like the third and fourth pics in your first post the best. ^^
I've actually got three pics that i wanted to share of Misty, that i thought were nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back