• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
The Adamant Dodger said:
Indeed. If you're going to criticize, do so constructively.

Good point.

Does anyone have any good comments on my pic? I posted it here before.

Years
More Misty pics! X3!

pmisty10.jpg

Swimsuit! XD
pmisty16.jpg

^This one's classic...
pmisty24.jpg

So cute when she's scared! X3!
pmisty31.jpg

Yeah! So cute......X3!!!!!!!!!!!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Captions, in order:

Misty: You can do THAT with a Bulbasaur!

Misty: If I catch him using MY binoculars to look at my sisters in the shower one more time...

Misty: Oh, it's alright dearie! I'll never let Brock do that to you again!

Misty (to Ash): You did the WHAT to my WHAT with WHAT?!?!?!

Misty: Kakarot kick!!!

Misty: Oh, if I had a Tentacool, I'd have no need for Ash ever again! *sighs dreamily*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Nice image, ML! I didn't know there were more mangas beside the Electric Tale of Pikachu/Pikachu Shocks Back/Electric Pikachu Boogaloo in Japan that had Misty in them o_o;

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
Years
What wad the poitn of that post?

meh Topic: Do you think it was a good idea to misty to keep her pokemon when she Ash and brock started in Johto she should have juts contiued with poliwirlh

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
~Mudkip~ said:
What wad the poitn of that post?

None whatsoever, Muddy-kun. I feel your consternation -.-;

And to answe your question, I really missed Horsea and Starmie. They passed up a great opportunity to showcase Horsea evolving into Seadra and finally into Kingdra. If there was any pokemon she should have left behind, it was Togepi o_o;

Years
Well, but we have to consider that Togepi saved the group from a couple of situations after that, Kaga....
I also miss Starmie and Horsea... It'd be pretty cool to see a Misty with them again, because after all, they were two of her most beloved pok?mon.....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah, that was Togepi's one redeeming quality...but even if it did save Misty a couple of times, it was still slowly sucking the life out of her o_o;

In reality, Misty should have gotten rid of Goldeen. It was her most useless pokemon. It scouts sometimes, it pulls rafts sometimes, but all of Misty's pokemon have done that from time to time. Goldeen is Magikarp with plump lips <_<;

Years
Chairman Kaga said:
In reality, Misty should have gotten rid of Goldeen. It was her most useless pokemon. It scouts sometimes, it pulls rafts sometimes, but all of Misty's pokemon have done that from time to time. Goldeen is Magikarp with plump lips <_<;
XD I completely agree with you. There's no situation in the whole saga where Goldeen handles a situation very well.
It's a pretty useless pok?mon, and it should have stayed instead of Starmie.....
I just hope that Misty gets her pok?mon back....

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
Years
*waves frantically* I feel bad not re-joining this club, and Arty wants me to come back, so I've decided to post here again. :D I guess I can just join myself, hehe.

I just hope that we get Misty back o_o;
Amen. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back