• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^Yeah, AG Season episodes are starting to be a bore, but I watch it anyways to hear if the dubbed version has any clues of Ash mentioning Misty :)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
*cough*Duplica*cough* But yeah, it does kinda seem that way. *sighs* Oh well. Letter campaign, anyone?

Forget letters--I haven't been stockpiling pitchforks, torches, and enriched uranium to watch them catch dust.

Now if I could just find an angry mob of drunken hayseeds to carry all this <_<;

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
You don't need a mob of drunken hayseeds you have us :P. By the way I'll pass on carying the uranium unless you provide me with a biohazard suit.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
When that baby goes off, you're going to need a fifty-foot lead wall between you and it if you want to keep your skin on your flesh XP~ But sure, if you still want the biohazard suit, take it XD

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
Well I didn't plan on sticking around when it goes off but I guess I don't mind loosing a little skin if it'll bring Misty back :P

Last edited:

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Here's my attempt at Misty as a mermaid. ;)
Sorry, I stink at drawing full bodies so I didn't do the bottom half of her body. lol

1851952b.png

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
mistywishmaker said:
^lol. If it's to bring Misty back, I'd do anything or suffer anything.

Be careful what you say-- most May fans (but more technically anti-Misty people) will do anything to torture Misty fans. They're an antagonistic bunch--I know from experience x_x

And good work, Carina. You should try a version with the lower body; from the looks of things you're exaggerating when you say you couldn't possibly draw a good lower body. I could never do anything that good--I don't have photoshop or anything like that, after all; I have to rely on pencil and paper <_<;

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Yes, all too presonal experience. Anyone familiar with Pogiforce-14?

That's a beautiful pic, I loves it. Yes, I loves it all too much...

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^Yeah, I know. "They" really know how to "torture" us, but anything's worth it for our little redhead, Misty. :)

mistydancefanart.jpg

A simple fanart I made for my roleplay xanga.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
TAD said:
Anyone familiar with Pogiforce-14?

*twitch*

*convulsion*

*death*

And very good pic, mistywishmaker. Great job ^^;

I really need to create some good Misty fanart, or at least sketch something that someone can photoshop color on o_o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back