• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • :classic: Awww!!!! She looks so cute in that pic, jade!

I'm surprized I haven't shown these yet, here are one of my pics that was made for my birthday.

This pic was made by Carina. It's so cute! :classic:

Last edited:

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years

Check it out. My 100th post. Kick A. I think I'll celebrate. I don't know what to do. Maybe a Misty pic would do the trick. Maybe. 'how 'bout a pic of Misty in the 100th Pokemon episode.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • Hi I haven't been here for a while cause I was on vocation. Cute new pics everyone and I love especially your new banner Mistywishmaker they're so cute ^.^ Where did you find those pics with Misty and May in sweamsuits?

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Wow this a really cute drawing MistyLover =) And really cute pics LonelyTrainer. Misty looks awesome. And I'm also wondering where you guys found those swimsuit pics...^_^

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Wow @ all the new art!

MistyManiac's drawing is so cute! Nice eyes Misty has there. :D
    The babu and michikusa pics are amazing...and the birthday cake Misty by Kaga makes me smile everytime I see it. LOL

I'm sure in future episodes, Misty will let Azurill walk by itself. ^_^;; Hopefully!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yep she is. :D [gives Misty a big hug]

Here's the last birthday pic that I have yet to show

xsweet_peax made this beautiful pic. I love how it shows her beautiful eyes. Plus, the pics are cool. I love the phase that's on it, too. :classic:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • cute pics everyoen! oh, and before i forget, happy b-day mistylover (as I read you had your birthday recently? =))! i ahvent got many misty pics and most of them are already posted in here but here are two anyway:

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • I need ammo for my ML17

Ever considered changing your name to MistyLover 19 ML17? ML17 sounds like a gun. Ohh, just a thought.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back