• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I have more problems with the eyes than anything; if I don't get them exactly a certain way it looks nothing like her...also, I'm terrible at drawing realistic clothing. It's terrible >_<

Guest123_x1

The absolute hardest things to draw are feet and hands, I can usually get the shape down but they always come out too small.
I always have trouble with the toes. They're usually too narrow or some other way out of proportion.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Chairman Kaga said:
Interesting topic: for those of who who draw Misty, what's the hardest thing about drawing her?
i think getting the face, because i can draw everything else good but i want to draw face good enough to make it where it seems like the creaters drew misty ^-^

Guest123_x1

i think getting the face, because i can draw everything else good but i want to draw face good enough to make it where it seems like the creaters drew misty ^-^
In reality, I'm basically close to imcompetent when drawing humans or animals.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I only draw anime people because I'm terrible at realistic people, ottermi, so I can identify with that...

But, IMO, anime people > realistic people

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
Years
Drawing

Wow, this topic is right up my alley...that sounded terrible and painful:\.
Anyways, I can draw Misty but I'm too much of a perfectionist. And I don't have a scanner. I try LONG and HARD but I always find something wrong with my drawings. Dang. Dang. DANG!!!

I'm being totally serious. I'm pretty sure some of you are saying: "What a filthy liar. Such a filthy liar." But I'm being honest. Then again, lies don't cost a dime.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^I wish we would see your Misty artwork... ;) When I draw Misty, I always see something wrong, too, and try to change it, and it comes out worse than before... =T

Hmm... I think the body and legs are hardest to try... hard to get them porportional ;D

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Chairman Kaga said:
Interesting topic: for those of who who draw Misty, what's the hardest thing about drawing her?

I agree with you all that it stinks to be a perfectionist! :P When I think I've finished a drawing, I come back to look at it after a while and go "Ugh! I can't believe I thought it was fine!" :dead:
And then you just keep rubbing and rubbing until the paper gets a hole.

lol Probably a bit exaggerated but it's still truthful!

The hardest things?
I have trouble getting to right face shape. You know, making sure that the face is slanted well, that her face doesn't look too chubby or too sharp.
And bodies are so hard to draw...Fingers and hands are hard as well...You have to know exactly how the fingers bend and the shapes and curves of them etc.

But we'll all keep trying! :rambo:

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Hummm... I guess feet are my weakness, I really have a hard time drawing feet. Maybe because I hardly get the chance to since sometimes, my art cut the feet from the picture. After that well, probably the face, then the body, and other things. Interesting note, I think I make it obvious that I draw her without clothes first to get her anatomy right. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
I don't even try... because I can't get anything about her right~ oh well, I'm content to gaze upon the masterpieces by PC members. X3 No, that wasn't sarcasm.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
Well if u ask me she is very easy 2 draw the only problem 2 draw will be her eyes that double layered eye man it freaks me out trying 2 draw it.I have drawn many but yet 2 color them.
thewfback.JPG
:11:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Misty never looked that bad with black hair...in fact, I should draw my next Misty Toshihiro Ono style...

Though I am getting heavily critiqued for an apparently-crappy anime girl in the art forum, maybe I shouldn't try anymore o_O;

Guest123_x1

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
Years
Water Park

Betty Boop, if I remember correctly, was a sex symbol in the 1930's. People call May a sex symbol which is complete bull. Anyways, Misty looks good regardless of her hair color.

Talk about sex symbols. Look at my avatar. HOT!!!

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
...not an appropriate topic o_O A member was just banned today for inappropriate discussion, so don't start~ I don't want any of you guys banned. x.o;

Kaga, art forum people often tend to be mean. ;-; I bet it's good, knowing you. X3 Perfectionism~

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
Misty drawed?

In the last post i said that it was easy 2 draw Misty here is the proof i didnt have a scanner but i went 2 the cafe.The pis is really big but it looks better on paper.
11:
Mistyonskateboard.jpg

This pic is purely drawn by hand and pencil,sketchpens,pens.markers.sparklespens and of course by me :11:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back