• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    *cries uncontrolably* I so know I won't hit the 5000th post here .. and actually Tkay (that's what I'll call you on PC Tkinc.) that was the 4960th post. 40 more to go! =D I like it that you've left the character concept for me the way it was, 'cause I really love it. ^_^ Why don't you have the whole thing done and colored for us to celebrate with the 200th page? And dude, you are t3h philosopha'! ^_^ I mean that in a good way.

A movie? Awesome. I'd just liked to include Ash and Misty, a reunion kind of thing which leads them into yet another a mission where they must save the world from evil - and Ash needs Misty's help with it and all that. Completely Pokeshippy, and at the end, Brock, May and the others arrive to congratulate Ash and Misty - and then Ash sort of slaps May or something .. and he and Misty live happily ever after, or Misty returns to the travelling with him. :3 Pokeshippingnessyay.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    LonelyTrainer247 said:
    Ooo great pictures Tkinc and A-One, it seems if my new topic is becoming a great new topic ;)....
    >: You tell us what movie YOU'D make, and all that. Be sure to include me in, 'cause I couldn't include me into mine.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    >: You tell us what movie YOU'D make, and all that. Be sure to include me in, 'cause I couldn't include me into mine.
    Umm...Okay I would make a movie that Misty, Ash, Brock, May, Max(Supreme Edgeboy Max), Max, and Gary. It would be about where Misty was on her way to see Ash with Gary and Max along and they rested for a day and Misty was gone. So Max and Gary would go find Ash and co. And only two people can try to find her without any pokemon's help. But when Misty is gone she has been brained wash and she has feelings for one person...But it is not Ash she has feelings for and she forgets all the memories she shared with Ash and they are replaced by Max

Last edited:

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Lol. You always want to get your way eh Max? Hehe ^-^

Here is the link to my photo album from my artbook:
    https://photobucket.com/albums/e298/Tkinc/

Lots of em aren't that great, and I have updated it now... so it's just a small manifestation of my skill :P Well, I also gtg do some things right now... I'll try to finish the group pic one of these days, and it'll probably appear on pg 200-201 instead of on 199 lol :D

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I loved Air and the the main character Misuzu. *wishes that Misty would go "gao" sometimes* Anyway, later this night, I'll show you a Misty in a Fate stay night outfit along with some others.

Tkinc

Years
    Ok. Show us. Dude though, Misty saying 'gao' wouldn't have the same meaning Misuzu had in Air (TV) and why she says that. But still that'd be cool. BTW, Buster-wolf can u tell me where i can download the anime/movie? You know, for Fate/Stay Night

EDIT:===
    IM ON PAGE 200!! YEAH!!!!

Last edited:

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Try tokyotosho.com and in the search bar, type in Fate/Stay Night. You should get some subs.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Since nobody knows which one is which. Ash is Archer, so is Gary, but as Gilgamesh. Lorelei is Rider, Lance is Lancer, Bruno is Berserker, James is Assassin and Sabrina is Caster. Misty of course is Saber and Black Saber.

Tkinc

Years
    Those are REALLY COOL SKETCHES. I like the designs so much. BTW, how long is that series? I'm gonna start downloading it today and check it out. With your tastes it probably is top notch :D

EDIT:==
    I just watched a 'preview' of Fate Stay Night, and man it's totally awesome! I'm downloading 1-3 right now and by tommorrow will probably download 4-7 (since I have 8 already) :D It looks very very cool (as always Buster_wolf) and I can see why u really like the Berserker :D Though he looks better in the avatar and still a tiny bit like super buff Akuma or Shin Akuma by chance. Well, gtg. I hope you do some more sketches here and there :D And i'll do my part as well XD

EDIT 2:==
    tokyotosho.com is cool an all but I prefer Downloadanime.org better, esp. since it doesn't have that Hentai section that tokyotosho.com
    Nontheless, I'll still check it out if it gets the torrents faster for this anime :D I'm still with Air (TV) though. I've watched it about 2 times already and i'm getting ready to watch the rest of the movie tommorro- why is the movie so much different from the anime- esp. my fav. male character - ryuya-dono (with bangs an 'all) which I must sadly say has become so much more... seductive to Kanna (grr.... I liked him the way he was in the ANIME!!!!) Well, besides Air (TV) I think I should get bak to the topics at hand, like another moving topic- how about some aspect of Misty you'd like to talk about? Her romantic side, the secrets she's been keeping, her familiy status, and etc... we need to go bak to showing everyone why Misty REALLY needs to be BAK IN THE ANIME!!!

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    *shouts in joy* TWO HUNDRED AWESOME PAGES OF MISTY-CHAN HAPPINESS! =D

Whoa! Buster Wolf, Tkinc was right! Your drawings are AWESOME! I love those concept artwork .. I can vividly imagine them in an anime in my head right now.

>.< You are such a lucky person .. with your awesome internet speed. Slow connectors like me can't download big videos off the internet. I know how awesome Fate~StayNight is, I tried to download it off Bitorrent once and cancelled it 'cause it'd take almost more than 13 hours. Meh, and AirTV sounds so awesome too ..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back