• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Aww...I especially love that third pic, if it wasn't for the fog it would seem so natural...

Excellent essay, whoever wrote that...lots of good points that I agree with, lots of theories that I've thought about before...I should probably start on another Misty sketch, I like the way the last one turned out...but I'm just wondering about how good any of mine would look colored...they couldn't compare to all the photoshopped ones that ML17 posts, and I'm not exactly good at shading o_o;;

Oh, and here's one future AAML hint I love, it comes from the episode A Shipful of Shivers. This almost confirmed AAML for me because the writers snuck it in, hoping nobody would notice that it wasn't a research team, but a future vision of the show's characters...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
That picture is interesting...how it has Misty and Ash with each other. It's neat!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Y'know I actually went crazy searching for that card, finally found it too @_@ I actually paid $20 for it along with a Japanese Neo 1 Skarmory, a slightly-damaged Japanese southern islands 3-pack, and a Japanese Rocket's Mewtwo XP It was worth it though...I'll see if I can dig it out and scan it for a better pic.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
That too, is one of my favorite hints/conformations. You've got to give the writers credit for it, it's all but unoticeable to the casual viewer.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
ujjwalpokemon said:
YA! the pic was cool!
Welcome Star and Wy_Wynaut!
Your new avatar is cool Star!
I have always been saying that let's start a grand campaign to get misty back guys! but i guess there's nothing we can do about that!

Have you not been READING my posts o.O We have a petition set up. If we can get enough people to sign it they'll HAVE to listening to us ( the fans ) and bring Misty back sometime FOR GOOD !!!

Hey ~*Silent Tattsu*~ can you post about the petition at Serebii please ? The link for the petition is in my sig. And I do seriously want EVERYONE to sign it and I will annoy EACH AND EVERY ONE of you until you do XD

Cool pic btw ML17 ^^

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
It won't o.O How strange ... hmm ... I'll go change it over *goes to change the settings*

OK its altered , you don't need to verify anymore. But its strange ... it's not showing up any sigs ( if anyone has signed ). So if you have signed can you sign it again and I'll see if it shows up. Thankies ^.^

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
*falls over anime style* HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING MY PREVIOUS POSTS !!!!! WE DO HAVE A PETITION !!! *anime style annoyed look*

Now you either honestly didn't know we had a Petition up or your just saying that to be annoying. Either way follow the link in my sig and sign the Bring Back Misty Petition.

And in future people ( not all but some ) actually READ the previous posts and you'll see whats been happening. If anyone else suggests about a Petition or says " Shame we don't have one " ( or something along those lines ) I'll quite gladly wack them around the head with my Pokeball ^.^

Years
get over yourself, like im gonna ever bother to read YOUr posts after wut u jsut said, get alife if ur that sensitive, god... neways to 4get about ppl like u, go msity and ill sign the petition

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
... That is totally rude ... I just HAPPEN to dislike it when people keep saying the same things when all they'd have to do is actually read peoples posts to find the answers. You don't have to be so **** rude *pokes out tounge*

And considering I WAS the one who set up the petition I find it extra annoying so if anyone should get over themself its you bub. That's the end of it , I don't want to bother people here just cause some immature people can't be assed to read back over some of the previous posts.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I signed the petition, hopefully other people will as well. And shouldn't the goal be for more than a hundred people, btw? I think that it should be like 100,000 or something, just to make it look impressive :P

And I finally found my Shipful of Shivers card after an hour of searching (I have to have at least a thousand pokemon cards on my desk x_x) And here's the enlarged version:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Err, he was only pointing out something that you should have already seen, don?t blow up like that. PC seems to have this issue with reading before posting. Bleh.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'm guessing that it goes as follows (from left to right):

Misty, Ash, Prof. Oak, Gary, Tracey, Delia.

I'm not exactly sure that any of those are Brock, mainly because they both have a light skintone and neither of them have his trademark slanty eyes, but my guess is as good as anyone else's =P

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Eh, I'd like to think it was a hint that he'd come back. Anyway, the woman on the far left is too short to be Delia, nor do they have the same eyes. Same problem with the Professor/Prof. Oak.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I suppose the reason I thought it could possibly be Professor Oak is because even though he is tall currently, many old people in the pokemon anime are short once they're the age of the person in the picture...and I'm not too sure about the identity of the man to the right of the old professor, actually...it could be Gary or Tracey...

Or then again, all the people except Ash and Misty may have been made up just for the picture, with Ash and Misty thrown in for the AAML hint...

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Kairi said:
Err, he was only pointing out something that you should have already seen, don?t blow up like that. PC seems to have this issue with reading before posting. Bleh.

Thanks for coming in here Kairi, i really don't want a war in here. Kirby00 has been getting on peoples nerves, but Misty's Brother should'nt of reacted like that. Meh, i'm not going to get involved with this x.x

The Adamant Dodger said:
Letsee, about the SPPF post...I can't see anything wrong with it, they support their arguements and they go through a few of the logical counters. Very goo, top-notch posting.

Your right there, i couldn't see anything wrong with it myself, this boy who wrote that post is amazing in his points. You should see the Pokeshipping Disscussion at Serebii, we are getting really philosophical ;)

Chairman Kaga said:
Speaking of Tatt-san, where is she? I haven't seen her in the club for weeks o_O;;
*Grins* Tatt-san? That's a new one! *lol* I like it Kaga ;p

Oh and i got another new Misty pic from Teppo! She's drawing alot of her at the moment. It's the one with her and Jirachi.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
I signed the petition! I actually signed it before, but I never got an e-mail either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back