• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • A quick question: There are a lot of good RPr's on here who aren't club members. So I'm wondering if we could make this invitational. Anyone who's in here has permission, obviously, but we could probably get more people in if we PM'd some others and asked them to join in.

Years
  • basically only if us club members suggest/ invite memebrs ourselves, not open to any1/no inviting random ppl... i invite officially every1 on my /f l

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • kirby00 said:
    basically only if us club members suggest/ invite memebrs ourselves, not open to any1/no inviting random ppl... i invite officially every1 on my /f l

Yes, I have recieved my invite...

I think this would be nice, if I really felt like keeping up with a club, I would have joined this one. I'll check out the info on page 25 and see what I need.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Of course no random invites, that'd make no sense and degrade general quality.

Last edited:

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
    Years
  • Hey I'm Back

Hope nobody noticed I was gone (looks like nobody did though) and I'm Happy

Whit***** was fun, by the way

From reading the last few pages looks like we're going to be doing something fun!
    I'm happy now so I'll join, but I need some time to prepare (even though I'm like skilled and everything I am probably the slackest special abilities dude you will ever meet)

talk to you guys later,
    MEGA (kicks butt/donkey)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2004
    GUYS! I HOPE I CAN BE A MEMBER HERE AS I LIKE MISTY AND WANT HER TO RETURN IN ANIME!AND I DO HOPE I CAN JOIN THE RP TOO! HERE'S WHAT I NEED! : -
    Name: Abijit

Physical Description: A thin but tall guy who has got a good blend of black and brown hair. He always wears a black coloured sleeve and a cap.

Hometown: Pewter city

Team (5 pokemon, not necessarially the best moves, but the ones that best suit the pokemon):

Gengar-Night Shade, Dream Eater, Confuse Ray, Acid Armor
    Kingler-Metal Claw, Guillotine, Crabhammer, Blizzard
    Golem-Explosion, Earthquake, Rollout, Double-Edge
    Blastoise-Water Gun, Hydro Pump, Skull Bash, Tackle
    Ditto-Transform

Trainer Status: Begineer trainer!
    Backstory: Got out of home to become a pok`emon master but is a perfect rookie!

Personality: HE is normal although he doesn't like extra bragging and is good towards his friends!He keeps quiet in most cases.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Umm...abjit, you're going to need to make up your own pokemon. You just c/p'ed the Kingler, Golem, and Ditto from my team and probably the others from someone else's. Choose your own with attacks that you pick.

Oh, and invites are fine, as long as you know the person will add to the RPing experience.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I don't know any Pokemon RPers so I'm going to leave this to you all. Do you think Tatt would be interested?

Oh, and incase this was missed on the last page, abjit, you need to switch to different pokemon than the Golem, Kingler, and Ditto you have. You c/p'ed those from my list and I don't want my team plagarized, because those have the same exact movesets and in the same exact order. And change any other pokemon you c/p'ed from other people as well, and choose your own pokemon and movesets. Plagarism will not be tolerated.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • So when we gonna be starting the RP then ? And CK is right abjit you really should not copy parts of other peoples team etc. We've all pretty much come up with our own unique teams based around our characters.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I have no idea when we're going to start...soon, though, I hope. I have high hopes for this RP, and on top of it I might just finish the prologue to my pokemon fanfic, Disillusioned...it doesn't have Misty in it but I'm hoping the prologue will be a good read...if all goes well, it should be depressing...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I don't see anything we need to sort out...maybe I should send a PM to all selected BMB members declaring a starting time, but I haven't figured out a starting time yet...I think we ought to leave that to TAD or Tatts if she sees this...but I don't want to be the one to make any final decisions XP

~Ozy~

Years
  • Methinks we should wait a bit, maybe get a few more people interested. Deoxys55, for example. And I need to finish up a couple of the maps. I'm thinking two more, then you can invent other islands as needed.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Stafan Bashkir, but now goes by the alias of Sephioth. (Hey, what can I say? There isn't any FFVII in poke-world so it's not like anyone should know the name.)
    Sex: Male
    Pokemon: (Doh, golduck and starmie are so overused, time to break out the creativity... We are alowed to catch more later, right?)
    Gyarados: Outrage, Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, and Earthquake.
    Milotic: Recover, Mirror Coat, Surf, and Ice Beam.
    Walrein: Surf, Sheer Cold, Blizard, and Rest.
    Charizard: Flamethrower, Blast Burn, Aerial Ace, and Superpower.
    Tyranitar: Crunch, Rock Slide, Thunder, and Blizard.
    Physical Description:Somewhat small for his age, and scrawny. He is about 5'4'' and has white hair which never seems to be combed, and bright blueish-green eyes. He wears a dark greatcoat, whith light alloy pads on the shoulders, as well as black pants, and black boots. (See the attachted file, but with short hair)
    Personality Description: Almost always relaxed, never getting upset, though sometimes rather annoyed. As well as a somewhat sick sense of humor, he can never seem to make a joke that anyone but himself can understand.
    Backstory: As a little kid from fortree city, he wanted to grow up to become a great pokemon trainer, like his uncle. though his parents discouraged this, he never gave up his dream. On the night of his thirteenth birthday, a neighbors house caught on fire, and spread to his own. The fire was quickly put out from his neighbors, it completley destroyed his own home, and his family, though he had been able to get out alive. Having got his pokemon liscense in secret, he decided he had nothing left here, and certainly wasn't going to stick around by the time discussion of foster homes began, so he set off on his own journey.

Years
  • umm you cant really blame him if he "copied ditto" i mean it can only use 1 move ever, and simply having it when you do doesnt mean he copied... anyways, if u need help making your story depressing look at my rp called "the truth about Lorla" its not as good as i could make it ,but since its at PC i had to tone it down you know... but ya gp=girl power

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Ah, that's fine...at my school writer's club I'm known as the king of depressing works...

But I can tell he copied my Ditto, mainly because he copied two of my other pokemon and I inferred that he copied all five pokemon in his party from various people, and also my Ditto was typed out "Ditto-Transform" as was his, when it could have been typed a number of ways, proving further that it was copied.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back