• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    Marine Biologist

That or a radio shock jock:

"I hate bugs! They're icky and slimy! Call in and tell us why you hate bugs!"

Hey, she's gotta be better than Howard Stern.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Oh, you know it. And if you notice, whenever they get in military uniform, Misty is always the Green Beret (Marine Spec Ops unit)

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Lol, thats true! I do remember that from an episode...I believe it with the old people and the evil guy who's actually a good guy and team rocket does a good deed for once, even though they get blasted away for doing so...I think it was on the Whirl Islands.

Does anyone have a piccy of Misty in a uniform?

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    =P You can say it. Wait. Don't. XD;

In Real Life, huh? I'd imagine Misty to be a ... a ... o.O;;; person. XD; Wait. A nurse is goody. ^.^ Lotsa pay, helpful.

O.o; I want ta see that episode...

Asher

Years
    No typo. XD;

O.o;; Marine Biologist? Everyone thinks that. ~_~;; Studying about how ships are good to the seabed, examining marine life can be boring when you know everything abut the sea. o.o;;

Asher

Years
    ^.~ Okay, so why doesn't Misty take up biology? XD; Meh. Or Astronomy. She could sty up late with [insert male/female here] looking at the cosmic bodies. XD;

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    Dirty Dirty boy ;-)

Well anyway it'd make sense for Misty to be a Marine Biologist .... she loves Water Pokemon so what better way to learn about them (or in this case ocean dwelling creatures) then studying their environment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back