• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    O_o; No, I don't. If you're from Pokecorner, please don't mention anything about it.

NICE!! MISTY CLAUSEY!!! Meh, I think I've always wanted to say something as weird as that.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh, something went wrong with our cable today, and we were broadcasted the local Indian version of Cartoon Network. I got to see the usual new episode, but it was dubbed into Hindi (Indian language).

It was stupid to watch, and fun to laugh at the TR Indian motto... BUT! MISTY'S INDIAN VOICE WAS SO HORRIBLE CUTE! AND IT MATCHED PERFECTLY WITH HER IMAGE. NOT TOO BOYISH-ATTITUDE, AND NOT TOO GIRLY. JUST PERFECT WITH A MISTICAL VOICE.

I loved it.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh, its sweetness to melt your heart. ^^;

Well, they're airing it back into English soon. I'll miss that voice... *dies* . For some reason, I'm finding that voice MUCH better than the English AND Japanese one..

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, I've found a really cute pic for all of us.^_^

Awww......Misty looks so cute! :classic:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    12! And Ash is 14. ^^; Something like that. I'll make May 8, so she can't fair with Ash. =P

Yup, Misty caught her Corsola today. Well, they had HUGE hints for it from the last two episodes. *huggles Misty* YOU HAVE A CORSOLA NOW!!

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Aww this pic is so cute Mistylover!!! Where did you find this first? Unfortunately I always can see only first pic which you post.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Wow! Getting into the Christmas spirit already eh, A-one? :D It's so adorable! Misty and Pikachu both turned out great :P

Misty Lover17 said:
    Well, I've found a really cute pic for all of us.^_^

Awww......Misty looks so cute! :classic:

lol Another cute picture! Their reactions are perfect for situations such as Brock saying "So, what are you sweettalking to Misty about Ash?" *Brock runs off before Misty gets what he's on about*

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Yeh Misty wanted that Corsola more than she wanted Ash.Here is a question 2 ponder on.Wot is Misty's fullname ? Ihav an idea cont kno if it correct som say its WaterflowerI dot kno if it is correct :11:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back