• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Lots of cute pics everyone.^_^

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Misty looks so cute when her hair is wet.^_^

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Boo!!!

Robert0427 said:
    I would have to agree with you A-one that Pokemon will not be the same if Ash & Misty got married, let's face it Misty is going to marry Ash eventually maybe in 1 or 2 seasons time but not at this point of time

Plus Misty Ketchum sounds like a real good name for Misty as it has a good ring to it
    MARRIAGE??? NEVER!!! Goodness, you almost gave Ash a heart attack! Ash=:dead:
    Anyways, betcha I scared ya with my sudden popping up! No?... Whatever:\. Well, haven't been here for a while but I just welcomed myself back. So, what's new?

Years
    Now way Program ZERO you didnt scare me one single bit but still Ash & Misty are going to get married one day maybe not at this point of time perhaps when they are abit older like in their teens

Anyway it's good to see you back on the site Program ZERO where did you get to for so long :classic:

Years
    I know that the thought of Ash & Misty getting married seems scary to you LonelyTrainer 247 as well as Program ZERO & A-one.

But for all of us who have been pokeshipping fans since the show came to air already know that the marriage between Ash & Misty is just around the corner maybe in 2-3 seasons time

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I say the same, and we'll probably see that their kids are off on their own Pokemon journeys. Something like what's about to happen in Digimon.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Aww... what a cute animation there, ML17! Her expression is utter cuteness :3

Misty is so pretty in that fanart, A-one! =O Thanks for posting it :)

Years
    Can anyone imagine what Ash & Misty's kids will be like... i think that one of them will have Ash's stubborness and the other will have Misty's short temper

It's like the sayings go

Like Father Like Son
    Like Mother Like Daugther

In other words both kids will have either parent's stubborness or short temper

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    :11: Well marriage is not a cup of tea i am goin 2 be 18 soon yesterday my mother told me that she i shuld marry by 28 but i told her that i'll never marry as no girl would like a boy who watches cartoons at 18yrs AH ! :11: Misty marryin Ash sounds a bit wierd :11: Yesterday i saw the ep "THE PERFECT MATCH" it wuld hav been perfect if it wasnt 4 Psyduck :11:

Years
    Thats your opinion A-one and i respect that but as i've said many times before Ash & Misty are going to get married but not at this point of time maybe in a few seasons but not right now

My father was my age when he got married

Years
    Even though it seems creepy A-one if it happens it happens just as long as the tv show itself doesnt change just because Ash & Misty get married they will still continue towards their goals even after they're married

But still the marriage between Ash & Misty is left up to the producers/ animators to decide if it happens or not

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    I'm with A-one. Vote NO to marriage. Personally, I believe that one should get married after one has achieved one's dream. And in prenuptual agreements. I think that's how you spell it. Whatever...school's kept me busy so...great to be back.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Sure scott05 u can join, its been 5 days since i've been on, i had lost my internet so i couldn't get on :(, i couldnt live without it. But im back and finally glad to be back!

Years
    I know how that feels LonelyTrainer247 as i was without internet connection for two weeks because my old CPU box packed up so i had to get a brand spanking new one custom made

Anyway welcome back :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back