• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    I know how Misty's clothing looks like;like Ash's mother same as hers just the colors difference
    Heres a cool pic from which ep is it?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    A-one said:
    I know how Misty's clothing looks like;like Ash's mother same as hers just the colors difference
    Heres a cool pic from which ep is it?
    No she doesn't, Ash's mom wears a skirt. =P And yeah, what episode IS that from? That's a good find you have there Bulbasaur.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Well I was talkin about the upper half not the lower one;but in a few days it might also change.
    I found a treasure trove of pics the other day will try 2 post'em all

this 1 ithink is from the ep wen Ekans and Koffing evolve or is it from the Seafoam islands

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    That pic is from the diglet episode and she is wearing a suit, you just can't see it because it was under water.

Last edited:

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
    Chairman Kaga, i remember those old episodes from season one! they bring back fun memories of youngsterhood LOL :P
    Misty looks...sweet! :)

Tkinc, come here more often ok? LOL

Last edited:

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Tkinc is back again!

This sucks. I wrote so much and now it made me write it again...

Anyways, lets be brief this time. Love those awesome pics of Misty XD. A-one, though, the concept of hot springs are very awkward compared to what we believe as moral. You see, their is one big or 2 hot springs which include a female side and a male side. The male side all situate naked men in a way as taking a bath, while the female side situates naked women taking a bath together (like men). It is very rare that Japanese people would go into a hot spring with a swimsuit on... but I guess it was purposeful in pokemon... I dont wanna get into more of the details cause it gets in a big loop of things... so their it is.

Totakikay, I love your new sig ^_~ its really cool and has awesome blending- your so professional!

Also, mistywishmaker, I've gotten better at drawing bodies and complete figues and I think i got the right designs for what I imagine as the older Ash/Misty/Brock. When I get the time I'll draw a nice Misty-older drawing of her and Ash together like in the Pokemon Xtreme scene I gave to Totakikay (O_O oops... that was supposed to be a secret...)

GTG. Merry X-mas to you all!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Totakikay, luv your new Siggy image! :)

Crystal Clair! I love your artwork! =) Misty's eyes are done sooo well in your picture! Great job!!

Also, mistywishmaker, I've gotten better at drawing bodies and complete figues and I think i got the right designs for what I imagine as the older Ash/Misty/Brock. When I get the time I'll draw a nice Misty-older drawing of her and Ash together like in the Pokemon Xtreme scene I gave to Totakikay (O_O oops... that was supposed to be a secret...)

You should draw some fanarts for us and post it here, Tkinc :)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Crystal Clair! I love your artwork! =) Misty's eyes are done sooo well in your picture! Great job!!
    Oh, I thought I could trick you guys into thinking Soara did it. Gotta try harder next time.
    For kicks, I'll throw in an fyi: it was done on the same oekaki Soara uses using the same colors Soara uses and maybe even drawn and layered in the same way as little miss Pokesho (XD)
    Btw, I found the Misty dress up on you-know-who's site. I really liked the way she came out this time

Yes, I also admit to liking more conservatively-dressed girls. I just dont get the deal with showing all that skin. Look at me, I'm wearing long sleeves during the summer. (wait, you cant see me, haha!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back