• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Ah, her getting an Azurill is a throwback to the Johto episode where she helped the really cute Marill. ^_^

I have more cute pics.

Cutie.<3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Well, I finished the sketch, but after it turned out nowhere near where I wanted it to, I made some realizations.

First of all, pencil sketching leaves more room for error than any other conventional medium. If this had been scanned into photoshop as an outline and colored it would have looked as professional as any other fanart, and, if I could use buster wolf as an example, simple ink sketches also look more exact and professional because they're more manga-style and never need to worry about value and shading. Pencil is in between the two more professional fanart mediums because it's the easiest to slip up with and all of your errors show immensely. You can tell that I can't draw a straight line worth anything and that my drawing pencils aren't worth the powder and lead to blow them away, and I don't have any high-end items like tortillions that help with shading...so it ends up not looking anime-ish, and since pencil is usually used for realism, it pretty much destroys the effect. So, when looking at this, bear in mind that I had the intent and ability to make it better, but not the means.

I also present two different sizes; the larger version, which I prefer, but will only link to because of size, and the smaller version, which shows less detail but stretches the page less.

Larger Version

Smaller Version:

I plan on doing a remake solely in pen eventually. Sorry, especially to mistywishmaker, for being such a disappointment XD

And incase any of you were wondering, she's at a public pool.

Last edited:

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Hey cute screens ML! Especialy that with misty in water

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Your new pic's really nicely done, Kaga. I see you did try really hard on it to make it great.

Also, cute cosplay pic of Misty you found Kasumi! I remember seeing that pic a while ago. The girl did a really great job on it. She even has red hair too.^_^

More of Misty being real cute.<3

Last edited:

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
    Misty, Ash: Lovers Who Can't Express More Until Language Showed It

Hello Everyone! How are you guys?
    I'm glad to see all of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hay Tkinc, I hope to see your sketches soon!

SWEET CNN NEWS REPORT
    Misty, Ash: Lovers Who Can't Express More Until Language Showed It - February 12, 2006
    (humor fiction-FOR FUN)​
    Katie Couric [CNN co-host]: "Today is a wonderful day for all of us. Misty reported how much she loves Ash Ketchum, Hoenn future master, in ways that caught eyes of others. She will express her love in all ways possible. Even on the moon and shouting her love in a 'Chozo' language, the language of a peaceful galactic race. To explain this, lets meet Totakikay".
    Totakikay: "Hello Katie Couric. I'm glad to be here today because Misty gave me a smile this morning and said if I can make a simple yet diverse image of her love for Ash".
    Katie: "Thats so kind. So how does Misty feel about this? Misty?".
    Misty: "I thank Totakikay for his friendship and honesty. And for all the wonderful people at PC, including Tkinc and Mistywishmaker!"
    [10 minutes later...]
    Katie: "Ash, Misty wanted to tell you something".
    Misty: "I LOVE YOU ASH!" *blow kiss*
    Katie: "And that is it for today. I hope to see you guys again this Spring. Nice having you here".
    Misty and Totakikay: "Thank you Katie".

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eh...definitely starting on another fanart soon, like I said, I promised the next one would be a more traditional version of Misty...and I'm going to beg one of my friends for a copy of his photoshop, or else I'm just going to practice using pen. I really need to make something on the level of quality that everyone else can...like I said, pencil is the worst medium possible.

I love the cosplay pic, though it does show just how ridiculous her outfit would look on someone in real life...but this girl, it makes her look good. I suppose it depends on just who's portraying her. Like I said, she looks incredibly nice. And the (custom?) Starmie plush...amazing.

Other pics are great, fanarts dually amazing me and depressing me as usual; thanks, all.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Holy moly I haven't been here in a week and I see so many CUTE, Awesome, and CREATIVE pictures! I am gonna get a Valentine picture of Misty and Ash :).

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Program ZERO said:
    I do believe that Ash is oblivious to the feelings of Misty. In the episode in which Ash and Misty part:(, it becomes quite obvious that Misty harbors some romantic feelings for Ash (there's the understatement of the year!). As for the case of May, Ash definitely shares a comparatively more stronger friendship with May but the potential for a romantic future seems unlikely. May's stronger friendship may be due to the fact that she isn't constantly weighed down with the responsibility of a baby Pokemon (curse you Togepi). Perhaps Ash is uninterested in a romantic relationship with either of the two. He is more interested in his life dream and a romantic relationship would only provide an obstacle. I do believe I speak the truth when I say that Ash in only interested in making simple allies which will help further him in his goal.

I can see what you mean... I do agree as well than it is UNLIKELY for a romantic relationship- but from what I've seen from LOTS OF ANIME, is that it only starts like that- and only until later that when something dramatic happens to someone like lets say... Ash, someone like May- who seems to only be a good friend, actually has feelings toward Ash and try's to question their standing in the relationship triangle. Are you understanding what I mean? It's hard to phrase, but what I'm trying to say is that you may never know- that unlikely may later become a 'likely', though at the moment, people are speculating that in fact May really has a CRUSH on Drew... though it doesn't seem so by the way she acts around him... but that's my opinion right?

ML17, again, nice pics! erm... about that cosplay... well, it's kinda disturbing... if you know what I mean.

Totakikay! Welcome back! I missed your whole psychology Ideal you blessed us with the last time you posted :)

Chairman Kaga- A FANART FINALLY! yea!! ;) the shading is spectacular- the only thing now u need to practice is the body proportions. It's VERY HARD TO DO THE BODIES so for the first time... you did VERRY WELL. In fact, I now look back to my rough sketches and I'm beginning to feel horrible about that Misty drawing... I think it kinda sucked

BTW, Miyabic room has some very beautiful art of Misty :) I feel so envious of that skill. Oh, did u see that one pic of Ash behind pikachu HOLDING May? It looks official, and if it is, it would probably prove my theory that in fact Ash or May have something with each other (not sure about Ash because of his personality...) I think its on one of the other forums- May fanclub?? Wherever it is, check it out!

gtg. Class is in 10 minutes... better not be late (*rushes off)

EDIT:
    ======================
    I'm back from class and have some free time. Did you guys read Mistywishmaker's fanfics? https://www.freewebs.com/halfxdestinyxmist It really re-defines what you think about the whole AshxMisty and MayXAsh relationship triangle. Though it is a FANfic, I truely think this is an exceptional piece of writing. Mistywishmaker really has talent on writing- especially when emulating the type of scripting from the show and spicing it up a bit If u read on the site, you'll notice I'm talking about Pokemon Xtreme- my rpg and the BIGGEST POKEMON PROJECT YET! It's nothing like the RPG's you'll see that are being hosted on this website, since it will use a NEW BATTLE SYSTEM- that's right, NEW, NEW NEW NEW!!! But, from what I have been requested for... I'm still gonna keep the option of using the old battle system... but I think ppl will be happy to know what i'm gonna be doing Especially the whole love triangle (which I believe will be finally sorted out) oh... and just to let you know. This will act as an alternative for an ending to the pokemon anime. SURE it won't really end until the real anime stops... but this will get u thinking and think deeper into the meaning behind Pokemon... I think thats enough of talking today... see you tommorro

Last edited:

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
    Saint Valentine's Day is imminent! The hearts of millions show love in MANY ways.

Here is my new Misty fan based pic!!​

Did anyone read my last post? :\

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    This may sound super crazy since I'm such a Pokesho fan but I cant make my way around those other Japanese fanart sites at all. They're just too confusing. Maybe Pokesho just has a good layout.
    Did you all know that while I was taking a break from Pokemon in middle school, I was still a Pokeshipper and tried to turn their romance into a sitcom sorta thing.
    ps: Misty pwns

Tkinc

Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    This may sound super crazy since I'm such a Pokesho fan but I cant make my way around those other Japanese fanart sites at all. They're just too confusing. Maybe Pokesho just has a good layout.
    Did you all know that while I was taking a break from Pokemon in middle school, I was still a Pokeshipper and tried to turn their romance into a sitcom sorta thing.
    ps: Misty pwns

lol... a sitcom :) Why can't u navigate? look on the bottom left hand corner to get a rough idea of what page ur gonna visit. They usually name their .html pages in english text, though the text that is actually being viewed is in Japanese...

Totakikay, I saw ur last post... Hahaha ;) and ur psychology-short-fanfic was funny But its definitely great that u came back :)

Misty does pwn! And so does Ash and Brock! Brock... now how would he be like if he were a few years older... still have that flirtatious atitude?? (atleast i think so :P)

Last edited:

Tkinc

Years
    I really like that fanart jade destiny. I especially like this page https://blue024.nobody.jp/Adolescence/pictecha002.htm with all those funny pics of Ash and Misty...

BTW Kousetsu is so talened like Miyabic :) I sure wish that I can draw like that someday- and I need to study on the characters of Misty, Ash, and May more so that I can see a pattern of how they might look when older. For Ash, I got calm tranquil eyes, and Misty... well, NOW I'm using slightly larger eyes, but I'm still thinking that I should stay to the original a bit.

For the time being, I'm just gonna do some brainstorming on the concept until I get them right.

Also, did u notice that kousetsu drew a lot of the drawings on what looks like Microsoft Paint with the mouse? Amazing skill o_o. But one day... one day I'm gonna get as good as them and post a fanart as well talented as the one that you, jade_destiny posted or others have posted as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back