• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ..WE'RE HAVING MAY-CREATOR BARBECUE TONIGHT! =D Whoops, I'm getting carried away, we better wait for a few of the others to post their ideas too.

The simplest thing to do is also sign petitions and stuff..

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Lol. You are very serious aren't you SEBM. Yeah, no more talks about Fate/Stay Night ^_^ I've got nearly all the details I wanted. Now bak to the topic. Well, I MAY protest, but I would go that far to barbeque the May creators- they are the same ones who made Misty remember that. If you kill them off, who'll animate pokemon the same way?
    Perhaps we should really show them the pokeshipping here at pokecommunity; along with other site. I know it is dying, but hey! Let's atleast continue to try!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Tkinc said:
    Lol. You are very serious aren't you SEBM. Yeah, no more talks about Fate/Stay Night ^_^ I've got nearly all the details I wanted. Now bak to the topic. Well, I MAY protest, but I would go that far to barbeque the May creators- they are the same ones who made Misty remember that. If you kill them off, who'll animate pokemon the same way?
    Perhaps we should really show them the pokeshipping here at pokecommunity; along with other site. I know it is dying, but hey! Let's atleast continue to try!
    Well.. WE'D run the animation. =D And you're joined already Egyptian Sphinx.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Egyptian Sphinx said:
    I wanna join or am I a member already o.o
    By just posting here you are pretty much part of the club, so welcome!

As for the topic, I would just show them the vast numbers of people who like Misty and want her back, even after all this time. It might also be good to throw a barbecue at them, er I mean for them. The power of good food is undenyable, you can get anyone to agree with you.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Welcome Egyptian Sphinx and I agree with you MistyManiac! "Show them the vast numbers of people who like Misty and want her back, even after all this time."

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    I think we all want Misty back ne? Lol, im surprised that this place even has new members; nontheless, it really shouldn't move me to do anything so extreme as Silent Tatssu did by leaving the club. I can understand what u are saying MistyManic :D But keep in mind, some ppl are as hard as stone; nothing will move them, not even great food. We don't know how the creators of the anime are... so we can't really do something WE KNOW will work. Unless of course you keep pointing a gun to their head... erm, but that would become a bit toooo extreme :P

Well, gtg again. I just finished lab- and contributed yet another post to the community :D

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Yep, we all want Misty back, Tsuki-san =3

I'm gonna give nicknames to a lot of people, so don't think I'm weird XD

Bring Misty back. How would you protest to the writers if you had the chance?

I'd probably march right into the studio, call back Misty's voice actor, and just write the storyline myself XD But since that's impossible, I think I'll just hold up signs outside of the building and yell things =3

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Then at least name me something better than Super Max >.<
    ^_^ My topic's going great! Well, right now I think the best thing to do would be to throw a plane at the studio where the writers .. um .. write. That'll destroy them all and leave open spots for us to grab and become the staff-writers and take over the whole story ourselves. =D

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Let's try a more subtle way of dealing with it. To bring Misty Back, I'm willing to learn animation and make my own episode (or anime about her). XD Haha! That'll show them writers!

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Felt like drawing a pretty Misty. =P

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    ^ That's beautiful :o *saves* xD

*looks around* I haven't been here in...forever! I'm so sorry, can I make it up somehow

Bring Misty back. How would you protest to the writers if you had the chance?

Let's just say I'll be investing in heavy objects xD Just kidding, but if I had the chance I'd probably constrict a speech on why and if they say no, I'll have my objects handy =]

I've missed you guys SO much! I've had school and I've had so many assignments =/ I hope to be around more often too.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    :3 Me. I have the most guyish voice .. wait, they need a girl's voice. >_<

Welcome back Catstar. ^^ We have heavy objects too, don't waste your money on things we already have. And buster_wolf: dude that is like .. awesome. =D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Eh, I dunno .. we'll get .. Tkay to do the voice for Misty! =D Either him, or we'll get Wishy for it.
    Like, if you say "guys can't do voices for girls", you're wrong. The voice actress for Misty/May does the voice for Ash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back