• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Oh dear, I'm a contender. XD Well, even I would vote myself out as being a leader. I love Misty, but I'm not cut out as a leader unless it's a one-man army, then sure. I'll be the leader of that. =P Also, I'm very very lazy. Hm, I think MWM make a good leader, she's pretty cool and is usually responsive to the topics.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    out of these five people, who would be a good leader of the misty club?
    1. mwm
    2. tkay
    3. totakikay (keke)
    4. max
    5. b_wolf

I think ALL the members should run the club! =3 And thanks for saying all those nice things, buster_wolf and Tsuki-sama XD We all contribute little bits to our wonderful Misty club! =3

As for the flowers + Misty, she does look good with pastel colored flowers XD I'll try to draw a Misty fanart soon since I haven't drawn one forever =3 I'm anxious to see A-one, Tsuki-sama, CM Kaga, and Buster_Wolf come up with some new sketches! =3

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    U are anxious i didnt know that.
    Sorry to have kept you waiting for so long ,this is my latest right now exams r goin on but i managed to finish it.

It promptly shows Misty's dominance as a water pokemon trainer

Thank you 4 not putting me on the list i have many clubs for myself
    But i would advice a leader isnt necessary if u really want a leader a young leader is a right choice

Last edited:

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Lol. Omg, I think I started a to-be flame war... umm. LEts talk about another topic; if we can, continue MWM's topic :D

However, I need to clear up a few things first

FIRST OF ALL by leader, me and totakikay meant someone who moderates the club; makes sure it doesn't get out of hand, is there when the club has questions, and possibly one who will present the idea the club wants posted to everyone and organizes everything. It is a very big responsibility and it does not mean that anyone who isn't the leader is left out. Just think about when ur in a team project. The leader has the most responsibility and organizes everything. Everyone else CONTRIBUTES. This is what I meant, not some king on a throne ok? So, we need someone who has these qualities. Therefore I appointed these 5 ppl. I already knew A-one was the 'leader' of lots of other clubs and that he isn't so much into the 'misty' fanclub moderation as I initially though... and neither does he... (no I won't mention that)...

I also believe MWM can do the job and so can Totakikay, SEBM, and me. However, i think SEBM is still young and got a ways to go before that responsibility doesn't severely get to him... i don't know any other way to put it. He hasn't yet reached 'that' level of maturity (don't think of it as any insult ok SEBM?).

I believe that if i'm appointed though, I will definitely take all the responsibility and answer all your questions. I'm on for more than 3-4 times a day and also I know im responsible. If you don't think Im responsible enough for that particulare 'role' I'm
    fine with that- just make sure you get a good leader with the above qualities...

==ALso===
    Coming soon:
    New update to the group pic.... I wonder who's next to be drawn

I know some of you said 'i don't know'
    That's not a suitable answer. Think of it now. I know u are afraid of displeasing someone... don't be. The leader role is nothing so important. It is simply a 'role' with LOTS OF RESPONSIBILITY. If you want to be a leader... hehe try it for 1 day... its harder than it sounds and u will get stressed out because u'll have to be here at least 3 times a week... so what do you think now? Do you FINALLY GET WHAT IM SAYING?

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    all u r talking is useless man the club doent need owner at all

Its all gibberish
    Other clubs dont have owner it doesnt need one all a club needs is honest members as per this club those who talk about Misty ,& kind to welcome other new members-really off topic

Misty cant be compared to so many flowers or shuld i say flowers cant be compared to Misty she's so beautiful

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Tkinc said:
    I also believe MWM can do the job and so can Totakikay, SEBM, and me. However, i think SEBM is still young and got a ways to go before that responsibility doesn't severely get to him... i don't know any other way to put it. He hasn't yet reached 'that' level of maturity (don't think of it as any insult ok SEBM?).
    :3 There's more to this Max than meets the eye, see, I'm a moderator at a forum, and I run my own forums too ... and like, I don't think we even NEED a club moderator right now. Anything that gets out of hand, we can report it to a forum mod who'll come and sort things out. As for the contributing part .. we all do that. And besides, we all start random events constantly, the club's never dead. C'mon, getting a leader'll spoil the equality between the club members.

There, I can give mature opinions when I want to. ^_~

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ^^; Right. So lets get with a good topic .. let me think. This'll be something common, with a twist.

What other anime character does Misty remind you of ~ and how and why? Enjoy, please put up some huge posts with this. I want to know what all of you think.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    What other anime character does Misty remind you of ~ and how and why? Enjoy, please put up some huge posts with this. I want to know what all of you think.
    I would have to say...(I only watch two anime shows) Um the other anime show's main character is very different from Misty...Soo I don't know...

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Misty...Misty reminds me of the japanese anime UFO Baby
    In UFO Baby its Miyu that has much of Misty's character
    The male character Kanata and Miyu share an intimate relationship just like Satoshi and Kasumi in Pokemon .Well UFO Baby i have seen the end both get married now i am expecting the same would happen in Pokemon.
    Miyu and Kasumi have the same notions of caring for others it is clearly visible in both these anime's.

There's another anime that i really liked i think most of u havnt seen it its
    'Grander Musashi' in that a girl named Meo has feelings for Musashi the hero the journey searchin for legenders is an awesome one probably it wont be telecasted again but if u gat a chance to see it plz do i havnt seen it completely though it was taken of air

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    A-one said:
    Misty...Misty reminds me of the japanese anime UFO Baby
    In UFO Baby its Miyu that has much of Misty's character
    The male character Kanata and Miyu share an intimate relationship just like Satoshi and Kasumi in Pokemon .Well UFO Baby i have seen the end both get married now i am expecting the same would happen in Pokemon.
    Miyu and Kasumi have the same notions of caring for others it is clearly visible in both these anime's.

There's another anime that i really liked i think most of u havnt seen it its
    'Grander Musashi' in that a girl named Meo has feelings for Musashi the hero the journey searchin for legenders is an awesome one probably it wont be telecasted again but if u gat a chance to see it plz do i havnt seen it completely though it was taken of air

Before I comment, I'd like to say thats an odd topic. It should be phrased Which anime chararacter reminds you of Misty, since she is sooo unique

Oh and BTW, Ash and Misty will never have an intimate relationship nor will they EVER get married. Its just sheer truth. They'll never 'grow up' with Pokemon. Its a sad fact- since Ash will forever stay 14-15... Believe me, i know because I see these type of connections if im gonna make a game out of an anime/manga...

One ANIME girl that reminds me of Misty would in fact be Rukia from Bleach (well, sort of). Rukia is bad (a' word) and serious/tom-boyish. However, when it comes down to it, she is very tranquil and soft around Ichigo during some times...

Also, Kaoru (from Rurouni Kenshin; Yes, I still think its the BEST ANIME) reminds me of Kasumi as well. She is very strong at what she does and yet soft to Kenshin sometimes :D Eventually they get married, but the lifestyle is simple and sweet; unlike other anime based on "high school" themes and such

I can go on and on making inferences from MANY OTHER female characters that remind me of Misty... but I'm too lazy to type right now...

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hm, I think a non-authoritive would do well instead. Like, a uh... like a leader of the boyscout or something like that. *Bad comparison* But anyway, I think it's a good idea to have someone lead the topics and so forth. I don't think we need necessarily a moderator, just someone who can lead the way. If things get out of hand, we got the administrators to report to. But anyway, you guys seem to be a bit harsh on Tkinc and his friend's idea. Anyway, yeah, it just kind of erked me to see his idea get thrown away without thinking about it clearly enough.

Ah, but we got imagination and so forth. Well, personally, I think Satoshi aged, and I think in Pokemon, people do age. But more or less, I'm not sure about the relation between Satoshi and Kasumi too well.

Anyway... as for girls that remind me of Kasumi from anime? Uh... I dunno, Miyako from Pani Poni reminds me of Kasumi because of her short temper she's hard worker. Other than that though... I'm not too sure, I can't really compare too well on things.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I've been wanting to post here again recently. I've seen many great posts in here recently.

mistywishmaker said:
    What kind of flower do you think suits Misty?

I think she'd look great with a water lilly in her hair. She'd look so beautiful wearing one in her hair with her hair down.<3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    As soon as I got my Java up and running again, I went to Soara's for a few days and did a nice, beautiful Misty oekaki.

fyi, I've been watching the 1st season episodes and Misty really had the best of her personality. In So Near Yet So Farfetched, Psyduck was really ticking her off. I love that about Misty, her personality is so varied and so diverse coughUnlikeSomeOtherCharacterWeAllKnowcough
    And did I mention she's incredible!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^I totally agree, CClair! =3

And... O__O;; WOW! Your art improves every time you post a new one! I love it so much! =3 Misty looks adorable!

What other anime character does Misty remind you of ~ and how and why?

Maybe this is a bad reference, but in my opinion, she's just like Akane from the series Ranma 1/2 (which I love to death, btw) XD She's tomboy-ish, and denies her feelings so quickly. They both are agressive and are actually very cute girls who are very pretty and very tender when they want to be.

I've posted this in the Pokeshipping club, but this is VERY important, so I have to post this:

Oh yes! For some serious info: Please Read:

Apparently, the "Pokemon Mirage Special" that has Ash, Misty, and Prof. Oak is a test thing for the new dubbing group. That means that 4Kids will NO LONGER dub Pokemon, and they will REPLACE ALL the VOICE ACTORS for all the characters! So that means that if they ever air a new Misty episode in the future, she will have a different voice actor, and thus a new voice! Support the old Pokemon voice cast!

Please help by sending the Pokemon company an email, asking for the saving of the old voice cast! [email protected]

Or preferably, mail them at:
    Corporate Offices
    Pokémon USA
    1177 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY 10036

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back