• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Regarding policing the club, I don't want it to have to come to that, but since I have the power to enforce peace, I suppose I'll have to.

The conversation isn't really anything I can add to at the moment, so I guess I'll check back in a few days again.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Wow so many posts since I've been hara lately O_o

out of these five people, who would be a good leader of the misty club?
    1. mwm
    2. tkay
    3. totakikay (keke)
    4. max
    5. b_wolf

MWM!!! :)
    I think ALL the members should run the club! =3 And thanks for saying all those nice things, buster_wolf and Tsuki-sama XD We all contribute little bits to our wonderful Misty club! =3

We vey very love you MWM so please understand my choice.
    I adore your fanarts Tkinc! Please drow more.

What kind of flower do you think suits Misty?

It's very nice topic MWM. I think yellow rose would suit her the best. You have wanderful avatar and signature MWM. I love FMWS ^^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    New work of art, one half of a 4coma I'm working on but the other half I probably wont finish
    It takes place in Pennsylvania, in the Poconos. It's based on a dream I had last night involving a lake mermaid rock formation and the mermaid came to life if a few people drowned there. When they died, the mermaid would come to life, resurrect the people and visit the shore village and the celebration.
    It was probably based on "Ghost of Maiden's Peak" because I watched that yesterday.
    the dialogue:
    Misty: Wow! This lake is beautiful!
    Ash: I'm glad we came here.
    Misty: Now I know why I love water Pokemon.
    Ash: Whoa! That rock formation, the one that looks like a mermaid.....
    It moved...

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I think I'll repost my Misty Mermaid pic here once more. In addition to commenting me on it, can you also tell me one distinctive feature on Misty's body?

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^I remember this =3 Err.. distinctive? Let's see... the shell? XD

@CClair: Awesome! It's so adorable! =3=3=3 *huggles art*

Oh yeah, if you guys know who https://nielkis.deviantart.com/ is, please tell me, because I know for a fact that she is using work that does NOT belong to her. It belongs to the talented Japanese artist Leafy, who draws many adorable Misty fanarts at https://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/pict/index.htm

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^XD I think Leafy is female =P

Really? O_O;; I don't think I've seen 'em there XD

I like how Leafy portrays Misty as a really beautiful girl in most of her fanarts =3

Kasumi

Years
    I don't understand how peple can steal someone's arts. It doesn't have any sense.

mistywishmaker

Years
    I don't understand how peple can steal someone's arts. It doesn't have any sense.

I totally know what you mean, Kasumi. I mean, I'd be really really angry if someone stole a piece of art that I worked so hard on. Leafy-sensei doesn't mark her works with her name on them because she trusts that her fans will not steal her art. But guess that didn't work out =/

ML17, how cute! =3 =3 Misty in a schoolgirlie outfit *huggles*

Kasumi

Years
    It's good you mark your name on your fanarts MWM. I'm not sure that someone wouldn't steal your wanderful arts if you didn't sign them.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Gone a long time

Despite having spring break I haven't been able to come to PC recentely, nor have I done an update on the group pic :(

Darn those talented artists- including Miyabic, Leafy, and perhaps even Soara... they are sooo good at what they do. Regardless whether I put a signature over my artwork, I think it 's pretty obvious what MY art is considering the lack of skill within them (compared to those artists above me :/)
    oh well -_-

Actually, looking at that fanart posted by ML17, I could draw sometime similar or even better looking than that fanart... I just need some time to figure out light coloring and/or some small stuff on proportion. One thing though what looks harder is the tree...

Hehe...
    Tkinc's New Pic

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I have some news
    For Flash class at my school, we're doing a mini movie project where we can pick whatever we want
    And guess what I picked
    I picked a story about Ash and Misty vacationing out in the woods, slight AAML and Misty's old personality is awakened. So hopefully (since I really have to do this project) hopefully, this Flash animation will make it's way to the PokeCommunity
    I've already drawn out the basics of the scenes and before I go to bed, I may fit in more details. The big problem is that it's gonna take quite a while when I have to cgi all the sketches
    XP
    Hopefully I'll pull through and kick some arse!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    I have some news
    For Flash class at my school, we're doing a mini movie project where we can pick whatever we want
    And guess what I picked
    I picked a story about Ash and Misty vacationing out in the woods, slight AAML and Misty's old personality is awakened. So hopefully (since I really have to do this project) hopefully, this Flash animation will make it's way to the PokeCommunity
    I've already drawn out the basics of the scenes and before I go to bed, I may fit in more details. The big problem is that it's gonna take quite a while when I have to cgi all the sketches
    XP
    Hopefully I'll pull through and kick some arse!
    ^^; Why didn't you post this in the Pokeshippy club then Clair? This sounds good.

Tkay. Your picture is so cool .. that it really frightens me. One of the best pictures that portray anger that I've ever seen. |thumbs up|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back