• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    mistywishmaker said:
    ^Awesome new pic, Tkinc! Almost reminds of Kenshin somehow XD

Another VERY cute fanart by the lovely Leafy-san!

Very cute picture indeed Mistywishmaker... I hope it comes out great Crystal Clair!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^<3 <3 <3 I love that one so much <3 <3 <3 XD

@CClair: I hope it turns out really wonderful! Make sure to have Misty look very cute =3

If you could give Misty either a dress or shorts, which one would you choose?

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Typically the answer would lie in the season and the weather... but for the most part I prefer Misty with a dress- it's modest and cute. Sometimes, shorts CAN get non-modest/suggestive; ie. SHORT SHORT SHORTS. Yes, they exist and some ppl (with twisted minds wear them... I don't know why...)

Anyways yeah- again I must go with a dress :D Misty looks good with her own style, but a dress does in fact fit MANY different conditions; that's fact

Sorry, nothing special today; perhaps I may start on the group pic update I keep putting back :( perhaps when I'm doing my work...

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Well even the answer like I said depends. Their is no indication of the size and thickness of the shorts. Heck, they can even be short shorts butt-tight o_O but somewhat as well the same could apply as worse to a 'dress' if it is short enough.... but I don't know what that's called...

This much of thinking is getting me confused o_O and I think I'm gonna go do some work now XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Misty does wear short shorts. Both her original and Houen outfit have short shorts. She looks great in the both of her outfits.

I would love to see her in a dress on the show. She'd look really pretty in one.^_^

Another really cute pic from Leafy......

^_^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Aww! Cute cute cute! <3

I love Misty's eys in Leafy-san's fanarts... They look shiny and beautiful =3

(I think no one posted today because of the blackout skin thing XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I'm leaving PC again. This time because PC's not fun or anything anymore, and the staff are all evil. You guys mean a lot to me so I'm posting this here.

Wishy, Tkay and Daniel - I hope to talk to you all on MSN sometime soon. ^^ I'm really gonna miss you.
    Bulbasaur - get MSN soon okay?
    Everyone else - sorry I'm leavin' please don't forget me.

If you guys wanna talk to me after this, please check my signature on how to contact me. Fare well. ^o^ |Waves and runs|

Edit: Oh yeah, please tell the Pokeshipping club that I left too, I'm sorry I couldn't do it 'cause I didn't have the time. |cries|

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    :11: Hey! Max see you soon sometime maybe i wish you could stay pal .
    You shuld have said this to me b4 man i could have done something for you.
    And i'll get my MSN dont you worry.U were a real pal:11:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    'Lo all! I was wondering if I could join this club? I absolutly LOVE Misty. Always have. There's just something about her, eh? *giggles* She was one of the first humans I saw from Pokemon. (We don't get any channels that show it at my house, so I started off with nothing more than a few cards, one of those had Misty on it.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back