• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Back only for a short time

With all the busy things happening to me, Pokecommunity has stopped becoming a top priority, and therefore the group art was never updated. I plan to finish it now this month to tribute my good friend Max. I understand what he went through and now its good that he had the courage to leave such a nostalgic place...

BTW, New layout guys! ^_^ I see some ppl have their spring breaks (like me -__-) but for someone like MWM, I'm gonna wait for her to have spring break so we can have a warm heartful chat :D

I looked at what seemed to be Leafy's fanarts.... again such top quality and cute! No less than the amazing skill Leafy has :D

Oh, welcome new members to the Pokecommunity... I hope you have a fun time here... while it lasts

So, as a honorable speech,
    We will always remember you Max, and I'll do my best to prevent anyone to take your warmful place here as well as do my best to double the post as I can for you :P

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Hi Shugotenshi no Bakura! It's great to see you back! Thanks for the comments on the pics. Leafy has many cute pics of Misty.^_^

Also, welcome to the club Croc055 and Nagoyaka Aikouka!

https://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/love/3.htm

Cute.^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Aww, she's not going to be on for 3 weeks? Darn, she's always great to see here.

Well, I do have some good news to say. My 2nd annerversity here will be coming up on April 17th. It's will be so cool.

Another really cute one from Leafy.^_^

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Thankies Misty Lover17 ^^

Those are kawaii pics <3

Your 2nd anniversary in PC? Cool! I think I missed my first anniversary which was on February something XP;

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Well, I thought that I should drop on by, at least for a spell. After all, as one of the club "grandfathers," I should maintain at least some presence here, eh? :P

Anyways, a welcome to all new member, in particular, Nagoyaka Aikouka. As for your latest pic, another wonderful find, ML17. Truly awesome.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Oh my yes. I can hear them now...

Ash: Awww, c'mon, Misty, you look great.

Misty: How the hell did you manage to talk me into this?!?!?!

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Ozy O_O you're back... ^_^ That's really great

WOW! So many new Leafy fanarts; on a role eh?

These fanarts are inspiring me so much to draw a new Misty fanart-sketch. I also need to learn how to use these Photoshop programs better so I may do some coloring (as good as leafy :D) I wonder when that will be done...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back