• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    *laughs a little* Well, I'd pair her off with Ash, first of all. And make her wear her hair down more often... Change her clothes a few times... *laughs a little* She's a beautiful girl, she's just stuck in a kiddish-phase. (then again, it WAS a kid's show...) Anyways, I'd leave her personality the same. I like the rough-around-the-edges, not-afraid-to-speak-her-mind, caring-on-the-inside, devoted-to-her-friends Misty that I know and love. I'd just change her... "image" a little.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Physically, I would have her hair down more, maybe a different set of clothes (But NOT the Hoenn ones. They made her look like a banana) every now and then. Emotionally, personality-wise, I might want to make her less desperately concerned about pleasing or proving herself to her sisters.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    I would take her hare down too, different blue clothes and she would be more brave to tell Ash many things.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    She'll always be a cute tomboyish redhead.^_^

Got more cute pics from Leafy.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

https://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/love/8.htm

Misty has her hand on top of Ash's hand.^_^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^So many cute Leafy pics, ML17! =3

And... *huggles everyone* I'm back! =3 And I saw Misty on the Saturday episode ;) GOSH, I missed her voice so much ;_;

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Darn... I missed that episode special

What happened o_o I missed the episode :'( Please explain exactly what happened or if it is possible, when is it gonna replay (the episode)?

(Gotta go and say good bye to my younger cousin from Michigan...)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Yay! Misty's back! It's been too long... I saw the last 10 minutes of the show last Saturday. I want to know what all happened!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back