• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Thanks mistywishmaker! I can't wait to see the pic you'll make for me. I won't forget to remind you.

Also, Misty has always been a really beautiful girl.<3

Miyabic made a cute new pic.

<3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Haha, I have to say that GCYL wasn't overdone, and that it if it hadn't been so overdone, I wouldn't have been as satisfied (...and I'm not too satisfied) as I am with Misty's important departure. =3 And I'll have Misty over Ash anyday, just to let ya know xD
    I would too but the people at Serebiiforums piss me off greatly. You say Misty sucks without a valid reason, they let you go, however if you say May sucks in the same matter, you start a flame war and get pitchforks thrown at you. And then there's Cybercubed and his lovely sidekick Gaiash but that's a whole other story.
    I just hope Hikari's a little like Misty. But after how I've seen May act, you cant get any worse.
    I have to say something that may sound strange but I always liked the "sharpness" of Misty's hair. It gave her a jagged look and made her look kinda sleek and cool.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    I would too but the people at Serebiiforums piss me off greatly. You say Misty sucks without a valid reason, they let you go, however if you say May sucks in the same matter, you start a flame war and get pitchforks thrown at you. And then there's Cybercubed and his lovely sidekick Gaiash but that's a whole other story.

OMG, do you know why I don't post at Serebii much anymore? BINGO. Because of that. After about a hundred posts, I realized what a cruel environment Serebiiforums was. *shudders* There are Misty haters everywhere. And they all get away with bashing Misty at every corner. Some of the mods are even the wrongdoers there.

@ML17: Haha, I finished coloring it, but it's on my other compy, so I'll post it in the next week or so. <3 CUTE Miyabi-sensei fanart. Ash glomping at Misty is so cute. =3

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    OMG, do you know why I don't post at Serebii much anymore? BINGO. Because of that. After about a hundred posts, I realized what a cruel environment Serebiiforums was. *shudders* There are Misty haters everywhere. And they all get away with bashing Misty at every corner. Some of the mods are even the wrongdoers there.
    I cant believe that.....how....how :shocked:
    Here's the pic that i promised it's on Poke'shipping the other one is a bit PG only so i'll post it afterwards

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^AWWW, how cute xDD I can just imagine Ash and Misty, standing in front of their house on a sunset. =3 =3 And Misty's outfit is so fasionable!

Quote:

I cant believe that.....how....how

xD Well, now you know. Now SPPF is infested with noobs and May-wannabes.

Misty on "American Idol," singing her love song for Ash xDD Picture from Pokesho.com =3

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    After Struggling so long --___--

Finally, the log on worked this time! I wanted to see what's been going on in this forum for so long but all the time bad luck hits me- and Pokecommunity goes down for a while (*sigh* I should have anticipated this sooner). Well, now that I'm back (probably because now I'm actually finding more time in some places, I'll go right ahead and catch up to what's going on.

A new season of Pokemon? I better go check on that. I feel though, that I shouldn't bother with the anime any more because Misty is not coming back (other wise I'll definitely continue watching ^^). I've been continually saying it over and over again that we need to find something, our own alternative at the best, to put Pokemon at a good, happy rest? I believe one way is with an inticing game. You could do so also with writing, and other methods? Anyone with me on this (I better hope so ^__^).

@MWM: The song from the anime that fit Misty the most was (obviously) Misty's Song. Other than that, I'd say the ending song to the First/Second Movie (can't even remember the name of it- pathetic O__O). Some of Sowelu's tracks are about as meaningful too and fit her well also.

Serebiiforums I must admit, I haven't ventured, but I had already anticipated the outcome before. Crazy May Fans. I usually don't have much problem with them, but when they try to put her totally over Misty that's wrong, especially since in an un-biased view, Misty contributed to the shows success a lot! Ha!

The "game" pic from Miyabic is a hacked version of the Pokemon GBA games, with so much manipulation (rather good ones at that ^__^) to the sprites that it produces a look from actual gameplay (or simply a nice setting =P).

Oh, and MWM, I wholeheartedly agree too - Misty looks purely beautiful in Gotta Catch Ya Later! It makes me almost cry when I realize that this probably was the artist's way of saying that Misty might never come back, proving why so much dedication to Misty in those special episodes. *cries*

... I just realized that MWM thought the same nostalgic song as I thought fitted Misty too ^__^. It's funny how many of us have so much similarity when we discuss about Misty here. It's heart-fullfilling and beautiful!

Well, I'll see if I can come back some time soon. Don't worry, you won't see me gone forever just yet. I still have some goals I need to finish toward this particular club, if some of you can remember ^__~

mistywishmaker

Years
    @MWM What game is that on....I may just want it

Haha, unfortunetly, it was just a fan-made screen by the very talented Soara from Pokesho.com =3

@Tsuki: Great ta see you post again. xD Please, don't even GO to SPPF. I don't mean to be mean, but one person there in particular is so obsessed with May's chest that it annoys me to the extent where I want to swear. xD

A VERY VERY VERY cute Misty fanart (C) RESPECTIVE OWNER. I will post the site when I remember where I found it. But I DID NOT draw this. xD

It's TOO TOO Cute. I wish I had that outfit. <3

...on other note, my 1000th post past was in the Misty club =D

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Cute! I love Misty in that First movie special outfit.. It's so cute! <3 <3 <3

@ML17: I've finished it! But, like I said, it's on my other 'crappy graphics compy' so I'll post it around next week for sure xD I'll PM you when I have it :D

On other note, I just finished a VERY rushed Misty fanart for the Misty club contest on DA. I know, crappy shading and very rushed. =__=

https://www.deviantart.com/view/37432465/

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2017
    a few things,

1. are you going to post that other fanart you drew A-One? if not, could you at least PM it to me?

2. to A-one again: are you going to do that drawing of Misty with Manaphy?

thanks in advance and sweet pics ^_^.

mistywishmaker

Years
    A-one said:
    Thats not rushed its the most belle thing i have seen

Thank you! XD But I did rush a LOT when I was drawing it... xD

...eh. I got bored and learned how to make glitter text. xD "Misty is love." <3 If anyone wants to use it, go ahead.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Wow that's cute! Have you miss me? I expect not ^^

The truth is I went on a holiday. Lol, and National Day is this Wednesday, I'll eb weraign a red lined whtie sweatshirt and white miniskirt to school.

THE SWEATSHIRT HAS A MISTY PICTURE INSIDE! Lol. Isn't that nice?

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    ...IF I never saw Misty with her hair down... I imagined her hair would have been a bit longer, because your hair needs to be pretty long in order to have a ponytail that high =D
    My answer is exacly the same. MWM that fanart is TOOOO TOOOOOOOOO TOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEE!!!! OMG! Your fanarts are my obsession! I love them so much!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back