• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    I like Misty s old outfit better. And I love Misty as a mermaid. MWM I can say exacly the same Misty is the biggest obsession of my life >

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    I'm back for a while but school time sucks V_____V. I'll post here and there but I'm gonna have to go on hiatus here as well soon (probably) so that I can atleast TRY and get all A's >___>.

Sunflorazumarill, and Kasumi won't be that hard to encompass into my sketch ^___^.

Welcom emilythesuperstar to the club! It's nice having a new member. I'll see if I can add you too, but I don't know yet V____V. It's quite hard already. Now there's 21 characters/people to CG individually >____> And that doesn't come close to the BG. Realize that once I'm finished with the CG, no more group pic >___<. Besides, I have 1 project left (besides ML17's present XD). After that, It will probably be my permanent goodbyes. I love pokemon so much but really I don't know anymore >____>...

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    emilythesuperstar, Welcome! It's good that you're a Misty fan! =D

@CClair: I love the Sugimori one! I have trouble coloring Sugimori-style +__+ And the manga one is cute, too!

am still sad that nothing came out of Kasumi and Satoshi-kun...

Maybe I'm just hoping to hard, but I REALLY feel like the writers will somehow close on them in a cute manner. Maybe they'll just... end up together without saying anything. xD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    TKinc: NO NO NO! -weeps and wails and sobs and cries and whines and do every sort of crying- Please don't go!

I get all As at school, and I have to work hard for at least 2 A+ (Man, being in 6th in the second best class of the school is hard =.=), and I am still here. Maybe you will be on hiatus, but please come back soon! Will miss you! ^^

CC: That's a beautiful picture, except for the anime version, Misty's eyes are very short and centered. It makes her look very surprised and astonished ^^

mistywishmaker

Years
    Hey, Pikachugirl! xD Glad to know you love Mist~~ <3

@Tsuki-san: Don't leave PC! ;__;

PC's been down lately o___o;; S'okay, S'okay :D

New topic!! We need one...

If Misty were in the series right now, what would she be doing?

I'd say she'd be a... strong water trainer who would have been Ash's coach xD

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Yeah!Fanart time my first rainy pic
    The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !
    Its always rainy here these days v__v
    hey A-one, is the new art the misty/manaphy art i requested?
    Yeah!It's over it's been posted in the Ash and Misty pairing up club...I could send u a copy of it

Last edited:

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    If Misty were in the series right now, what would she be doing?
    She would travel near Ash and she would cheer him on as you said. Furthermore she would have special water pokemon battles so writters would pay her more attention. She would also catch many water pokemons. And maybe we would see a few aaml scans... dreams are beautiful *.*
    Offtop: I tried to post here much earlier but I have often problems with this forum. I can't open it or I can't post here. Do you have similar problems?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I have been having problems as well. Anyways. I really hope Misty returns. as a matter of fact I think she returned in Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon (too bad she didn't stay after that special [in Japan I mean, since I've heard that it was the Japanese who wrote it and sent it to the USA to be broadcasted there first.].). sorry if it is old news, its just that i didn't see it mentioned here and thought i should point it out.

Offtop: I tried to post here much earlier but I have often problems with this forum. I can't open it or I can't post here. Do you have similar problems?
    Me3, But I got some good news people! I'm working on a Misty Mermaid picture! Using my favorite coloring tools (thats right oil pestels :)). It should be done by tom.! Hope you guys are looking forward for it!

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Can't wait to see it ;)

News from Pokeship club, wants to post here, too =)
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back